Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Finally have this on the road!

It lay up for ages due to me being so busy with work and lazy when i take time off haha!

It feels mad to finally be back in an ep! Forgot just how good they are!

Everything feels great, i still have a few niggles but its getting there! Im only running .4 bar but its still really quick, ive upset a few cars already lol the gearing on these is something else!

A few things have changed since i last updated. Ive got some st185 brakes which didnt fit under any of my wheels lol!

_shaun_ done me a great deal on some rotas he had for sale so they are on for now.

Got some bc coilovers on it too. The rears are as low as they will go, it still sits a bit high but fuck it! Itll do!

photo-16.jpg

Cheers boab! Its as scruffy as fuck the now, needs a bit of time spent on it!

There was no way i was poofing it like the short man haha!

Its been pretty much ready for 2 years lol i just left it and never bothered with it! Its good to hve it on the road finally, needs more boost tho!:D

The day i got it insured the sun peeked out and its stayed! Its not even seen a drop of rain yet so its been great cant wait dor the snow!

I insured one of my boys on my van for my work just so i can take it with me haha. Ive missed it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Wee update!

Had my side exit fitted and had some great fun in the snow, then had a wee scare, driving along and the oil light came on! Gauges wernt fitted yet and I thought I'd lost oil pressure! Was proper gutted and planning a rebuild. Turned out it to be a faulty oil pressure switch, phew!

Had her back out boosting, loving it but it still has too many wee issues needing dealt with.

Getting fed up with it now so bought a few new bits and going to blitz it all next week and start enjoying it properly.

Gave her a well deserved bath n a quick polish today (first time in about 3 years!) she's starting to look the part again.

B678784C-6A0B-4135-845E-3E5484B2B4FB.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

The interally gated screamer sound like a truck on idle but it's worth it on boost!