Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

good work! i dont think ive seen any auto starlets with a decent turbo on yet, just a couple of hybrids. are you going to run a bar? do you think the autobox will take it orite?

if your painting it paint the whole thing. i bought a zisco td04l kit a couple of years ago and as soon as the car was started up about 20 seconds later all the black paint just blew off! haha. so get something decent on it. sandblasting them gives the paint a good key to bind to the metal. maybe your mate could do that for you too.

indeed, yep going to be running 1 bar or mabus 1.1bar depends on how far i should push it..

the auto box is capable of 230/40 bhp so all should be fine ;) if not i will upgrade more than likley anyways.

yea think i will paint it all lol if that is going to happen.

just want to get it fitted now should be a interesting turn out

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good mate gonna be meshing my turbo aswell I would imagine, so be good to hear what it spools like :)

cheers mate yes i hear meshing the tubby sounds rather sweeet :D

are you just using the mesh temporarily or do you plan to leave it like that?

yea i am using this for as long as i can tbh i may purchase a frount air filter later....

what you think?

right been working on this all day and can say its getting there lol

just have to modify the rad now so it can fit my FMIC piping!

had to modify we little bits due to the autobox but got there in the end

ignore the dirty rocker cover i have a mirror polished rocker cover en route :)

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

well chuffed used the other fmic piping i did not need and modifyed it to fit my TDO4 set up no need to buy other seperate bits of piping :D

IMG_0381.jpg

well finished the TDO4 build tonight and ..................SHES ALIVE!!! :D

started first time,idles perfect,got up to temp perfect the NEW MODDED FAN worked that my mate wired in!

checked for any air/oil ETC leaks and theres not ONE !!

well chuuffed aint the word like.....

it sounds so different sounds like a wei scooby now lol!

aint boosted it thow just let it idle tbh want to get it mapped before i hammer it which will be happening very very soon!

so cant wait to drive it now!

would like to say a HUGE thank you to my mate (dan) and my father for helping out!

pics followed!.......

i would get a filter on it if it was me, i dont like the idea that bits of dirt will get sucked in or anything else

cheers mate yes i hear meshing the tubby sounds rather sweeet :D

yea i am using this for as long as i can tbh i may purchase a frount air filter later....

what you think?

looking good mate, liking the fact that the spare intercooler pipes fit the td04 as ive got the same cooler and about to put my td04 on! not to sure about the mesh though. whens it getting mapped then and what you using?