Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers ryan and yes it is a bute V ! :o indeed power result is fine to me just a shame it was difficult to get the exact readings on the dyno! so who knows? its only numbers on a dyno its the way it drives that matters and it has some very nice power behind the wei thing! if you were closer you could have a go man :(:(

here some pictures from the dyno

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

Auto is allot of fun guys!

Dynos can be misleading aswell. My Glanza with all these mods i have once made 138hp at 1.1 bar. Now wtf happened there i haven't a clue. But few months later same dyno, different person and it made 190 at 1.0 bar on ct9 even with a seriously blowing manifold.

The Auto Glanzas are slower 0- but on a rolling start i can't stress how quick they are. Jeremy Clarksons brags on about these new super cars are able to change gear in a blink of an eye well.

Go for a drive IamLegend and tell these ladies and gentleman that your old car is very capable of that. Stick it at a steady 50mph and make it kickdown into 2nd by the time you have blinked it would have shifted down for you. (It seriously does do that i tried it many times in my old car.

They are very relaxing to drive too

The Auto Glanzas are slower 0- but on a rolling start i can't stress how quick they are. Jeremy Clarksons brags on about these new super cars are able to change gear in a blink of an eye well.

when he talks about new supercars there autoboxes are slightly diffrent from the 1 in an auto glanza tho lol . end of the day its what u prefer driving but ive drove a few autos and never been a fan

all well and good saying try and auto it aint that bad... have u tried a manual glanza lol :rolleyes:

only people that say autos are better are the people that own them and havent tried a manual one!

on the plus side... its a perfect base for a conversion. T plate, very clean, low miles. td04... get it sorted! cus driving in the videos uve made to make it appear/sound as if its a manual just aint cool

i would just like to for the record say i hate you

as you bought my first choice

and sold my second choice

in one transaction :| this isnt fair.

also you owe me a mars bar.

???

this about the ECUs??

:p to slow motttttttttttttttttthhhheeerrrr fuccccccccccccccccccccckkkkeeeerrrrrr!

EMU mmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

all well and good saying try and auto it aint that bad... have u tried a manual glanza lol :rolleyes:

only people that say autos are better are the people that own them and havent tried a manual one!

on the plus side... its a perfect base for a conversion. T plate, very clean, low miles. td04... get it sorted! cus driving in the videos uve made to make it appear/sound as if its a manual just aint cool

:p

shut up! in what videos have i made it look like a manual you fucking retard?HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE ""1.3 AUTOMATIC STICKER""

???

this about the ECUs??

:rolleyes: to slow motttttttttttttttttthhhheeerrrr fuccccccccccccccccccccckkkkeeeerrrrrr!

EMU mmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

uhuh, i wsa going to buy iddys EMU this weekend

then if that fell through i was buying you JAM :|

and now they are both gone cause of your swaps :| :D typical

:rolleyes:

shut up! in what videos have i made it look like a manual you fucking retard?HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE ""1.3 AUTOMATIC STICKER""

lol oh im sorry....

http://youtu.be/VjvqGq2iKbA?t=3m5s

an auto wud go grrrrrrr yyrrrr grrrr almost seemlessly, like a soggy blamange...

you lift off and then put your foot a certain way down on the throttle to get it into the next highest gear, to make it sound like a manual lol. or u giv it sum pasty in 1 gear then let off... :D

so dont give me the "fucking retard" abuse... i aint done ought wrong... its quite obvious :p

lol oh im sorry....

http://youtu.be/VjvqGq2iKbA?t=3m5s

an auto wud go grrrrrrr yyrrrr grrrr almost seemlessly, like a soggy blamange...

you lift off and then put your foot a certain way down on the throttle to get it into the next highest gear, to make it sound like a manual lol. or u giv it sum pasty in 1 gear then let off... :D

so dont give me the "fucking retard" abuse... i aint done ought wrong... its quite obvious :D

ohhh dear.... ok then!

yea you totally got me in that video i was pretending for it to be a manual :rolleyes: hmmmm

you sir are a fucking cunt! do one!

when i have a 1.3 automatic sticker on the back i am clearly making it look like a manual! TARRRDDD!

now go fuck off on the best glanza V in the world and the most viewed topic in the whole world!! CAL :p