Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers buddy!

thought i would give her a good clean as she was a dirty slut!

also fixed my fans inside the cabin it was all down to the heater motor near the ECU so 10 min jobby and bang fans were working again was buzzed! since its getting coooooolllddddddddd!

thinking about getting some coilovers again hmmmmmmmmmmmm???

mabys some BC racing ones this time as the meisters seemed weird LOL!

CLEEEEAANNNNN!

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

well today has been very very very successful paid a visit to nick and mike at TD (with thi papa) pure genuine nice lads! kno exactly what there doing so highly recommend them for mapping :p (they have LUSH motors was very kool seeing there place) was a good 300 mile trip and very much worth it! so the work they carried out for me was fitting the EMU kit and mapping!! interesting to kno she made 169.7 BHP with the stock ECU in place and with it fully mapped now she made............................ 219 BHP at 1BAR :thumbsup::D got to say it FLYS so impressed with the power responce!! also the fueling is imence uses hardly no fuel at all now very economical :wub: so yea good day and i am highly buzzed as the mapping has FINALLY been accomplished :p

IMG_1088.jpg

ADD 7% on the BHP results as its got somthing to do with the torque convertor on the dyno (SINCE IT BEEN A AUTO)

IMG_1089.jpg

DSCF0200.jpg

Indeed very happy with it!

the jam ecu was shite tbh mate it only made 10BHP than stock!!! its 100000% much more aggressive now defo the best thing to do instead of using them plug and play ECUs.... yea like said the power is so much better in every way!

it has launch control as well LOL but obv since been a auto it will not work but when you put it in neutral and pile the revs on it shoots like a machine gun :thumbsup: sounds lush!

I was gonna say you owe me a Mars bar but Naz was 0.7 closer LOL I was gonna put 219 too :thumbsup:

Good result there man, making me think of switching to EMU rather than my Mine's ECU when I go TD04..Especially because of what you said about fuel economy!

Quick question, what else did you need along with the EMU unit itself for the mapping? My friend wants to get his Auto GT mapped but he only has the actual EMU unit, no harnesses etc. Is there anything specific for Autos/Auto EP82s/EP82s?

I was gonna say you owe me a Mars bar but Naz was 0.7 closer LOL I was gonna put 219 too :mellow:

Good result there man, making me think of switching to EMU rather than my Mine's ECU when I go TD04..Especially because of what you said about fuel economy!

I would 10000% do it mate the plug and plays to be which i thought were great ECUs but compared to actually getting it mapped on a piggy back ECU there so shit like i said i made 10bhp with having that JAM ecu in place :wub: yea the fuel has been properly sorted and its made a huge difference for example i used half a tank for 140 mile trip back and that was boosting and non boosting back so...

Nice to meet you and your Dad, very nice Glanza you have too

Glad you like the extra power and thank you for the kind words, just sort those brakes out next ;)

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

:( cheers for them pictures they are epic! yes will be contacting you very shortly for some brakes mate! hmm just on which ones to get...

haha due to that i defo goin to go to tuning developments

like said 100000000% recommend these chaps!

Good lads up there Mike and Nick.

Nice result.

:(

Quick question, what else did you need along with the EMU unit itself for the mapping? My friend wants to get his Auto GT mapped but he only has the actual EMU unit, no harnesses etc. Is there anything specific for Autos/Auto EP82s/EP82s?

no no just get the usual full kit and its hard wired into the loom so theres no such things as plug and play tbh...

I would 10000% do it mate the plug and plays to be which i thought were great ECUs but compared to actually getting it mapped on a piggy back ECU there so shit like i said i made 10bhp with having that JAM ecu in place :mellow: yea the fuel has been properly sorted and its made a huge difference for example i used half a tank for 140 mile trip back and that was boosting and non boosting back so...

There not shit at all....

There NOT designed for a TD04...

There designed for the ct9...

Haha, bet it flys! That kinda power and an auto box, bet it would put alot of cars to shame lol!

D

yea she does move like ahaha its nuts!

point and squirt simples.... :p

it makes a awesome sound it shot like a shotgun when quickly put it in N and blasted the revs on hahaha sounds awesomeness! launch control :)

yea she does move like ahaha its nuts!

point and squirt simples.... :p

it makes a awesome sound it shot like a shotgun when quickly put it in N and blasted the revs on hahaha sounds awesomeness! launch control :)

Haha, was tempted to buy an auto just to potter about it, you're a brave one for doing it though lol

D

• 2 weeks later...