★Amjad's GT Advance ッ★ December updates!

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the sunroof wind deflector, nice find

Cheers Mark! Got it at a good price too!

trust me you will LOVE the wind deflector in the summer, that little flap pushes so much nice cool air in its amazing! who needs air con ey ;)

It's quite ingenious! I was sitting there when I first opened it just messing around with it lol I didn't know they had a flap thingy until you mentioned it somewhere actually!

Looking good mate, havnt been on here in a while and youve brought her a long way :D Keep it up!!!

Cheers Zac, I appreciate it! Long way to go but good things come to those who wait as they say :lol:

looking awesome, love it :wub:

never actually seen one with a sunroof deflector fitted, pics!? :p

Thanks! I wish mine was still two tone though :[

Couldn't find a pic anywhere! I'm sure someone on here has one!

£815 to insure the GT is too much? So you probably pay like £300 on the NA? Get the GT insured bro, it makes sense especially at that price.

TRUE! im 20 3 years no claims and im paying 1200 and thats amazing i thought ! snap that 815 rite up and get some boost lol

I'm 21 next month, 3 years no claims and i'm paying about £700.

I'm 22 in June with 2NCB but yeah it's still too much guys, I simply can't afford any more than I'm paying now. It's a few hundred less on the NA and the GT would need more fuel of course. Only have about just enough Student Loan to get me through the year as there's no time for a job with my course, it sucks :(

Hopefully I should have enough dollar put away by Summer '13, but I'll see if the prices change at all come renewal in July!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Amjad

• 3 weeks later...

*Update*

Got the Sunroof Deflector fitted today, love it!! Was a bit fiddly at first and I wasn't sure it would fit being off a Glanza but all was well! Here's some pics :)

20120211_141726-2.jpg

20120211_141734-2.jpg

20120211_141740-2.jpg

And a few with a mate's GT

20120211_154523-2.jpg

20120211_154538-2.jpg

20120211_154546-2.jpg

20120211_154706-2.jpg

20120211_155031-2.jpg

20120211_155036-2.jpg

20120211_155041-2.jpg

20120211_155046-2.jpg

20120211_155059-2.jpg

20120211_155109-2.jpg

20120211_155114-2.jpg

20120211_155733-2.jpg

20120211_155217-2.jpg

20120211_155221-2.jpg

Hope you like!

Amjad

I like it dude! What's going on with your wheels atm though? ;)

How's Uni going for ya? 6 figure salary yet? :lol:

You may be pleased /dis-pleased to know, Dave sold all his car's to date and has himself a 3 series bimmer coupe now! It's actually pretty decent and well looked after!

P.s. I'll let you know what the 'Ring' is like in August! :harhar:

The Zed is continuing with added rear spats now: 035.jpg

Looking good, imo sell the N/A and use the GT full time it probably wont cost you as much in fuel as you think tbh mabe the first month when u rag it about after that youll have calmed down....£800odd is nothing get it insured!

• 2 weeks later...

I like it dude! What's going on with your wheels atm though? ;)

How's Uni going for ya? 6 figure salary yet? :lol:

You may be pleased /dis-pleased to know, Dave sold all his car's to date and has himself a 3 series bimmer coupe now! It's actually pretty decent and well looked after!

P.s. I'll let you know what the 'Ring' is like in August! :harhar:

The Zed is continuing with added rear spats now: 035.jpg

Haha not quite there yet Andy! Oof that looks good! Thought Dave was keeping the Glanza :(

Me likey

Cheers dude :)

Looking good, imo sell the N/A and use the GT full time it probably wont cost you as much in fuel as you think tbh mabe the first month when u rag it about after that youll have calmed down....£800odd is nothing get it insured!

I simply can't afford it :(

I've got too much love for the NA lol it's getting a few new parts so should be a bit nicer to live with so I don't mind. Might try getting named on the GT if I can for shows/track days

Looking good mate. I think the sunroof deflectors are weird and ugly yet ive always wanted one for the gt, even though it has no sunroof, and i must get one for the na lol

Cheers! Haha Glanzas and GTs just don't look right without wind/sunroof deflectors :D

needs a smaller plate on the front dude

I would go for a 3" tall plate if I could but I cba with hassle from 5-0! Also I don't like how much space square plates take up in the side

*Update*

Got my Depo gauge fitted the other night! Nice to have a matching set of all my gauges now but the OEM Speedo is looking rather sorry for itself, thinking Indiglo's :p

20120216_222652.jpg

Electronic sensor bolted with MAP sensor after modifying the bracket

20120218_214904.jpg

20120218_234135-Hagrid.jpg

20120218_234431-Sophia.jpg

15747d17.jpg

20120218_234347-Sophia.jpg

Oh and it turns out it's touching 1.1bar the animal haha :lol:

Amjad

He got rid of the Glanza as he was moving to a flat and needed to save more cash!

Soon have that beemer dropped on all fours and some cosmetic work, I'll be "de-pinking" the faded red no doubt!

I couldn't sell the Zed, my house will end up being a tent in someone's garden! :lol:

He got rid of the Glanza as he was moving to a flat and needed to save more cash!

Soon have that beemer dropped on all fours and some cosmetic work, I'll be "de-pinking" the faded red no doubt!

I couldn't sell the Zed, my house will end up being a tent in someone's garden! :lol:

That's what I like to hear! Haha

Any future plans with it?

love the gauges mate but get some matching wheels and coilovers :D

Thanks! The Pink wheels are going on this soon, and the back end will be lowered too soon hopefully :)

• 3 weeks later...

That's what I like to hear! Haha

Any future plans with it?

Thanks! The Pink wheels are going on this soon, and the back end will be lowered too soon hopefully :)

I'm sure he'll do something with it. Bringing it back from pink would be a start mind! :D