★Amjad's GT Advance ッ★ December updates!

Thanks fellas for the comments!

That sits lovely mate!

very nice!

Always looks tidy

:thumbsup:

Looking lovely fair play. Really wanna see it sat on the other wheels tho :p

I'm waiting on the supplier to get them in stock, that's the only thing stopping me from having them in my posession right now!

I gotta brand new pair of gt zep replica front arches on top of my wardrobe dude they're wider ...£100 lus postage

Aww don't say that! I don't have money to spend on that kinda stuff even though I'd love to! Need to save as this car will need the rear brakes refurbing, new discs and pads, then suspension rehauling and tracking :(

wow monster truck lol

alot more lowers and where on to a winner!

exhaust looks mint mate

Haha I promise it's not as bad in the metal, the wheels and fat tyres don't exactly help!

Meisters should be going on in a few months :)

*Update*

Think I forgot to mention James @CJ Performance is holding onto my Evo 4 seats so he can make me up some EP82/EP91 combo compatible low position rails :D

Amjad

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, that's the one :)

Coolio, you are first on the to buy list! I should add that it is just temporarily fitted to the car in those pictures, the back box will need the existing hangar cut off and two small ones welded on to suit a GT, but not much work at all if I'm honest!

• 3 weeks later...

*Update*

Ishaq kindly did me these photoshops to help me decide on a colour for my new wheels, thanks again bro! I was thinking pink before, but I've fallen in love with the first image below! Anyhow guys, let me know what you think! (Bare in mind the wheels will only be used on the NA for a month or two before being permanently used on the GT!)

I should also say that the pink shade I would be going for is better presented in the NA image, the ones on the GT were difficult to get in a fluoro pink shade. Also the green is like a Focus RS Lime green.

GT

60753_10152648094350495_865147428_n_zps9

377668_10152648197610495_2086636836_n_zp

551515_10152648175045495_338878284_n_zps

NA

20130125_144506_Hagrid_zps74fd415b.jpg

IMG-20130220-WA0037_zpsb3f9d55c.jpg

20130125_144506_Hagrida2_zps7d87a473.jpg

Think I'm pretty set on grey for now, if I get bored I can always change it later but give me your opinions!

Amjad

pink........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated!

Personally I'd go for something like the green or pink its summit different and would look awsome

Id say green, dunno why! Wheels are gonna look the tits!

When I saw the green wheels alone I wasn't too sure but they certainly look a lot better chopped onto the car!

I like the pink, but the grey does look good too

Grey or Pink.. probably Grey, can pull it off on both cars easily.

pink........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Stay away from pink mate, unless you've sprouted a vagina!

Grey or green defo!

He always had one :)

I was always gonna go for a Black and Pink theme with this car. There's just something about using pink to make it look more unassuming, and of course I like to be different. The chop on the GT isn't quite the shade I'm after but I think I'm going to sway away from it for now, if I ever get bored of the grey I'll get them done in a candy or fluoro pink!

Amir you cheeky bugger lol

Awesome looking wheels there mate what size and offset are they? Im liking the grey tbh, stealth machine ;)

Thanks! They're XXR reps, 15x8 ET30

gold or orange amj!

I like the finish on orange but it's too loud for me I think, and gold makes them look too small! I've had renderings done so I've ruled them out after trying them out.

lol saw the top one on FB and didnt even realize it was a chop lol.

Grey for me dude! looks mega!

Phil.

Haha Ishaq has awesome skills on Photoshop!

Deffo gray! Looks awesome :)

Yep I'm 100% going for the grey ones! Just need to wait until they're in stock so I can order them! Will be running 195/45 Rainsport 2s for subtle stretch to help fitment, I will need to roll the arches but the end result should be awesome! I'm still drooling over the rendering haha!

Amjad

Edited by Amjad
  • 2 weeks later...

I do like that, but Purple is a little overplayed nowadays! I like how pink is still quite unique :p

get them bought and fitted! i wana see what they look like before im tempted by a set!

how much do they weigh by the way do you know?

I'm waiting until they're available again, as soon as they are I'm placing the order ;)

I wasn't able to weigh them, but they didn't really feel really heavy! I think they're average weight, probably around 7kg or so?

110% Grey Amjad..

Definitely! If I ever get bored I can get them sprayed later down the line!

Amjad

• 4 weeks later...

*Update*

So thanks to the bastard pikeys that robbed my MR2 alloys, I won't be buying the grey wheels anytime soon -_-

I did however pick up a VERY cheap pair of wheels for track use! OZ Crono 15x7 ET36. They're in really nice condition and only have a slight scuff on one rim, and one tired centre cap. Otherwise all good! I have an idea of what colour I'll be getting them redone in the future, however I'm happy with the bright silver finish for now..

20130326_173435_Hagrid_zpscf9d1910.jpg

20130326_173425_Hagrid_zps7d2bae37.jpg

The fitted pics on the GT are a bit useless thanks to the ridiculous damper travel, but you get the idea! Also they clear the brakes, happy days!

20130326_175440_zpsf2d6f662.jpg

20130326_175612_zps8171a821.jpg

They look a lot more at home on the NA in all honesty, but I'll put that down to the Meisters helping how they look right now

2013-03-26190919_Hagrid_zps22830f82.jpg

20130326_182743_Hagrid_zps7d3efffc.jpg

20130326_182731_Hagrid_zpsdb856b87.jpg

20130326_182750_Hagrid_zps3ef443f8.jpg

20130326_182827_Hagrid_zps684a4284.jpg

And a few shots of the GT as he sits now!

2013-03-26191251_zps1c1c2569.jpg

2013-03-26191435_zps6b09d8e2.jpg

2013-03-26191610_zps70065e57.jpg

HKS system has been sold and will hopefully be replaced with something shortly..

That is all for now!

Amjad

Edited by Amjad