★Amjad's GT Advance ッ★ December updates!

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate it!

What brand of tyres are you going for? I know you said 195/45 but remeber all tyres stretch differently!

Looking to get Rainsport 2s, Google tells me not many people have stretched them but one or two people I saw on a Dub forum says they stretch fine on 15x8

:o these look sick! cant believe you dont want them in this color :o

buy me a set in this color :D

Never really been a fan of matte black, it's quite common even on factory finished cars nowadays!

Shame about the white ones dude sure they will sell quick.

New wheels look sick sure theres a red glanza with these wheels on the forum. Will look good on your gt really like them in that colour

Yeah I like them but don't think I was ever 100% on them! Amir is buying them back for his EK4 when I get hold of my new wheels

Yeah I think it's Raffi that has XXRs, these are reps in a much more practical fitment, I reckon we'll probably get a few EPs on here running them!

Car looks mint mate. And wheels are sexual. Question tho, would 15x7 et30 need any work to arches? Not really wanting to do anything to mine.

Yeah there's a couple of jobs that need doing, unless you have already done some of the stuff required the costs add up to quite a lot. Someone recently posted a topic asking just that and I put all the relevant info in there :)

arch enemy did mine so cant tell you exactly how he did it, out of interest what sort of money would you want for the white wheels? might be tempted :)

Ah I see! I doubt they'd tell me if I was to call up and ask haha! Might need to speak to a few people who are done rolling before on a GT. Was it your GT they did? If so I'm wondering if you could get me pics of how the arch trims are (I assume) glued on. Sorry the wheels have already been provisionally sold, and a few more people have their names down in case the sale falls through. I'll give you a shout if none of them take them though! Edited by Amjad

Haha what's changed your mind?

Also Adam I thought my phone quoted your post but must have missed it, I know I need to do the bumper but I don't get much time free these days haha, gotta get round to it at some point :p

Haha what's changed your mind? Also Adam I thought my phone quoted your post but must have missed it, I know I need to do the bumper but I don't get much time free these days haha, gotta get round to it at some point :p

if i done it would be the 3rd ep with them reakon in a few months would end up like the rota grid drifts with everyone and there dog with a set

I thought you'd missed me out :( Genuinely felt a little sad lol!... I understand :p, when you get chance and decide to do it if there's any advice you need, let me know :)

Haha! Yeah just very busy these days, if I manage to do it it'll probably be in the summer, but I'll be busy getting the GT on the road! Nice one though I'll give you a shout when the time comes!

They look awesome dude I'm still tempted by an orange set. Lol just not got the funds.

I do think they'll do well on the SR Rob! Saying that I have love for the Rays!

if i done it would be the 3rd ep with them reakon in a few months would end up like the rota grid drifts with everyone and there dog with a set

Fair enough! But think is the first with these, the XXR are slightly different and very different fitment but I get what you're saying! Grid Drifts are a lot more common now but still you don't see many EPs at shows with them

*Update*

So I managed to get my HKS Hi-Power System on! Do love the look of it but I have my eye on something else so this was just a impulse buy and temporary at that haha! It sits awesome, I haven't modified the EP91 hangars but it wouldn't take much at all to fit a GT. So if anyone is wanting this exhaust April time, give me a shout! The condition is superb!

2013-01-27123703_zpsc17958a9.jpg

2013-01-27123907_zpsf9306cbe.jpg

2013-01-27124111_zps565ef087.jpg

2013-01-27123955_zps4b184975.jpg

Amjad