• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched a couple more over the weekend

127 hours- wasnt expecting much from a film thats about a guy trapped in a canyon somewhere for 5 days but my god they cracked it lol was a pretty powerful story line and you really feel for him. like the way its not only about personal survival but also about his mental state through out it. deffo worth one watch for sure

Arthur- to be honest I've never found russel brand funny so was expecting this to be crap but its a pretty good film. had me laughing quite a lot and there was a pretty good story in there too

The hit list- i like films like this so was pretty happy watching this. about a guy who's jussed missed a promotion he was promised, in debt to load sharks and walked in on his missus and best friend after they had sex. down on life he seeks refuge in a local bar and meets a stranger. the stranger tells him to make a list of 5 people and he being a professional hit man will kill them in turn. he thinks he's joking but makes the list anyway. soon after the first one's murdered he realises he's not joking and as the hitman works his way through them he desperatly tries to stop him before he hits number 1......the girlfriend. Brill film

*downloads hit list*

I watched Disturbia for the 1st time the other night. Was a pretty good film I thought and the young girl would definitely have it, and her mother! Worth watching for that :)

P.S is it only me and Steve that watches films? :)

I watched Paul the other week. Everyone said it was really funny. I don't know what everyone's been watching. It was ok, but not really funny.

Flashpoint with Donnie Yen, might see it on film4. Got some great Judo moves at the end. :)

Transformers 3. Pretty similar to the others, saw loads of movie errors though. The bird in it is a shit actress too.

Source code was good id reccomend it. not going to tell you the storyline but its pretty original :)

Also just watched a film called penance. about a stripper who gets a gig with other strippers and get taken to an old abandoned hospital. they get trapped there with some guy who tortures them and tests them claiming that he will "purify them of there sins" Not as bad as i thought it was going to be really and as theres strippers in it theres plenty of boobs :)

got dragged along with the 2 for 1 orange wednesdays paying girlfriend the other day to watch bridesmades. was surprisingly funny, a good 8/8.5 out of 10!

also rented hall pass last night. not as funny as i expected, but a few laughs. 7/10

wow its nice its not just me and lew posting in this thread now

I've not seen bridesmaids yet but I've heared from quite a few lads it was better than expected. some said its a bit like a female involved hangover and hangover rules :)

agree with hall pass though its a good comedy but its not often you can get a 10/10 comedy like (again) the hangover say :)

couple more watched

adjustment bureau: Not a bad film its pretty different in terms of storyline i actually enjoyed it even though a few people said it was crap

i watched this last night, thought it was pretty good. in a kinda matrix/inception kind of way

if you just accept that the wierdness is the way it is, then you can kinda get into it, and relate that real life. its kinda cool

i also watched Drive Angry. Waste of time and a crap confusing stupid inconsistent film, even though my mate swore it was awesome

cars a pretty cool though!

Also just watched a film called penance. about a stripper who gets a gig with other strippers and get taken to an old abandoned hospital. they get trapped there with some guy who tortures them and tests them claiming that he will "purify them of there sins" Not as bad as i thought it was going to be really and as theres strippers in it theres plenty of boobs :)

Gonna have to watch that :)

I've not seen bridesmaids yet but I've heared from quite a few lads it was better than expected. some said its a bit like a female involved hangover and hangover rules :)

Oh man that actually sounds good now you said it that way, the title just sounds shite lol

hmmm need to watch bridesmaids by the sounds of it, my mates have been trying to drag to see it and so far i have resisted. maybe i'll give in

Transformer is last film i saw at cinema and it was amazing! i think i only blinked once...maybe twice. the effects are amazing and the actors are always good in these films (especially Sam's girlfriends how does he do it!)

Got Girl with dragon tattoo from lovefilm cant wait to watch this suppose to be good

Watched 2 more since last on here

The Resident- one creepy Mofo but he really makes the film quite good.....il leave it at that :(

The next 3 days- might be a personal opinion kinda thing but i thought this film was great. was very happy to see liam neeson in it but he wasnt in it for long. not normally a russel crow fan but this was one of his better films. Get it watched :(