• 1 month later...
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump for an old thread,

Saw batman the other day, it was alright but needed to be a 15 and a bit more gory and violent id rather have seen an epic gun battle between the cops and mercs rather than a punch up even tho they all seemed to have guns :/

Films to see for me are

Nitro circus 3D
/>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnjWfBAI-PE

jackass eat your heart out!!!

Taken 2 liam neeson on a mad one = epic

Dread (remake of judgedread) looks like theyve taken the raid redemption (chinese film about some elite cops raiding a drug lords house) and gone to town on it :D

Total recall for obvious reasons ( . )( . )( . ) lol

To compare to the old one really

Expendibles 2, arnie stalone and willis all staring, plus more! Its got alot to live up to but its got some promise :)

Saw batman the other day, it was alright but needed to be a 15 and a bit more gory and violent id rather have seen an epic gun battle between the cops and mercs rather than a punch up even tho they all seemed to have guns :/

Yea I didn't get that either; they all have guns yet they just decide to have a giant mosh in the street instead?? I still thought it was pretty awesome but you did kinda feel the length alot more than with the Dark Knight.

Saw 'The Change-up' on Sky the other night, that had some genuine LOL bits in it (as well as boobs, if that's what you're after ;))

C'mon Morgey. Any film fan would know its 'Dredd' and that the Raid is an Indonesian film. Tut tut.

Welcome to Johnny cab.

Haha i did actually spell it dredd but it looked wrong so i changed it to the "correct" spelling :lol:

And sorry my bad on raid im not a massive film fan just that its of asian descent so took a guess lol

• 1 year later...

Im not even joking, if you haven't seen pain and gain, go see it, if you dont intend to go see it, your a fuckstick! Its hilarious, the rock is a christian, coke head, roid taking murderer in it hahahaha

• 8 months later...

Im not even joking, if you haven't seen pain and gain, go see it, if you dont intend to go see it, your a fuckstick! Its hilarious, the rock is a christian, coke head, roid taking murderer in it hahahaha

I know I am almost a year late but yes Pain and Gain was awesome

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...