well it started with the

Whiteline rear sway bar,

black front fenders,

Tenabe Sustec Pro coilovers,

Cusco Carbon Fiber front strut tower brace,

Ultra Racing Fender braces

HKS FMIC with HKS piping

hks SSQV BOV.

It has changed a bit in the last 6 months that I have owned it. since I bought it, I have installed a

MOMO steering wheel,

blitz turbo timer,

All stock internal 1st gen usdm 5efe (5efe pistons with 5efhe rods),

ACIS intake manifold,

Custom Stainless exhaust manifold,

grounding kit,

Ultra Racing Spark plug wires

NGK BK7RE Spark plugs

HKS GT2835R ball bearing turbo

Trust External wastegate

Aasco Aluminum flywheel

Competition Clutch Stage 4 6 puck unsprung clutch and pressure plate

3" downpipe

Jasma full exhaust from the downpipe back

Screamer pipe

Toms C2R 15" wheels

Toms front bumper

Toms rear spats

Toms sideskirts

Toyo Proxes 4 195/50/15 tires

4 focal 4" speakers up front

4Kicker 6.5" speakers in the rear deck

1 Memphis 10" sub in Memphis Ported box

Kicker kx400.1 amp for the sub

Alpine 2 channel amp for the mids/ highs

Pontus Double DIN dvd/ radio/cd player

BRE-341 255lph fuel pump

probably some other stuff but I'm tired and can't think right.

100_1984.jpg

100_1985.jpg

100_1983.jpg

100_1986.jpg

100_2020.jpg

100_2108.jpg

100_2047.jpg

100_2092.jpg

100_2148.jpg

100_2151.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

100_2224.jpg

100_2231.jpg

100_2232.jpg

100_2241.jpg

100_2239.jpg

100_2250.jpg

100_2246.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2271.jpg

100_2260.jpg

100_2294.jpg

100_2262.jpg

100_2268.jpg

100_2272.jpg

100_2461.jpg

100_2466.jpg

100_2467.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

honestly no clue on power yet. I just got the new engine in 2 days ago. still running stock injectors while wiring in my emanage ultimate. I am not very good at wiring so its pretty tough for me. I think all I have left is to wire in the injectors and injector adapter. I would imagine that once it gets tuned, I'll be in the 250whp area. gonna tune it for 15psi while still using stock rods and pistons. anny advice on how to make it better would be greatly appreciated. I just want to keep the interior stockish, just gages and blue sparco milano front seats with blue or black 4 point harnesses.

Nice motor. Had a set of those wheels a while back. Wish I'd kept them now after seeing them on your car. Meant to be rare in 15" and worth a few quid :rolleyes:

Made by rays engineering.

Will let you know when the tow eye is dispatched

I hated those wheels when it looked stock but WOW they look awsome with the TOM' s kit :rolleyes:

What turbo is that because 250whp is alot for 15psi but it does look a big blower.

I am looking forward to the results because I should be around the 230whp mark on stock internals :)

thanks guys for the kind words. the wheels will be changing a little bit soon, being powdercoated inner part black with the whole hoop in white, I also plan on building a forged 5e. also I need to install my Profec E-01 and multiple gages. I was getting off the car ferry and the front bumper got crushed, so I will either be buying a id-workz one or fixing this one, I know it is fixable. also would like some carbon fiber parts. thats about the limit of the plans right now. I wouldnt give up those wheels or this kit for anything, I absolutely love them It's the only Tom's kitted starlet in the US and one of 4 ep82's in the us(here, california, florida, New York). no glanzas. Thanks again.

A little update. I got the 5efte in and running and then missed a shift from 3-4th and instead went from 3-2 at around 85mph which put the engine at 9700rpm. It instantly spun at least 2 bearings and I pulled over and they had welded themselves to the crankshaft and punched a hole in the block under the #1 cylinder where the rod came in contact with the block. So I started cleaning my spare block which should have been another 5efe as it came out of a 92 paseo, but it was instead a 5efhe with the high compression pistons, thick rods, and the 5e stamped crankshaft(5efe's are stamped 3e). So I got that engine in and running very well. better than the 5efte. Also will be going on Saturday to have the new custom 2.5" aluminum intercooler piping and TIAL 50mm BOV made and installed and will be picking up my custom 4 row half size aluminum radiator from Facetuned in Tacoma, WA. well here's some pics of the starlet on New Years Eve overlooking Seattle, WA. No TOM's front bumper right now as it is being repaired.100_2488.jpg

100_2489.jpg

Both taken on Alki Beach across the bay from Seattle, WA

hey hey hey sparky. I've been in the tercel/paseo/ starlet game since I bought my first car. I have done 4e swaps 3 times and 5efte swaps 3 times now in 2 different cars. just using my left hand is something new, lol. I love it though. and thanks amjad.