• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sick!

Cheers Megan :p aha

Sweeeeeet :p

:)

Looks awesome mate! I really need to get mine wrapped, will do it when i get the decat fitted.

cheers dude. Ye get it done! The BC will be sounding even better then :p remember gloves and long sleeves! Haha

Well the exhaust was fitted yesterday and i'm loving the sound it makes! Gave the car a wash and polish today and got some snaps of the new exhaust; not very good ones but you get the idea! :)

4bb9b199.jpg

5dce77a5.jpg

While i was cleaning the exhaust i noticed that my panhard rod didn't look very standard...

4e70777e.jpg

Something i didn't even know i had! Whiteline adjustable Panhard Rod :p WinWin :(

WIN! :)

i spotted an aftermarket 1 on aaddzz123's gt the other day while having a nosey underneath! hehe

JDM cars u just dont know there history! lol

Looking good dude, keep up the hard work!

Haha, it's the second thing i've spotted now! Braided brake lines and a Panhard rod.. I hope more things are hidden away somewhere :p

Cheers matey :(

The joys of buying a modded motor!! WIN WIN! Exhaust is looking awesome too mate.

Tell me about it :( Cheers mate :)

you got a link to the heat wrap mate and how much you used?

exhaust looks sexy think i need to heat wrap my blitz system

Ye i got 3 of these 10m rolls mate: Clicky

Get that Blitz goodness wrapped! :p

Jammy get! LOL

Love it :p haha

• 2 weeks later...
Looks properly mint from the back now! makes me want a white one...

Just out of interest where did you get your steel ties from? i had some before and you couldnt tighten them up they were shocking!

Sorry for the super late reply! haha. Cheers for the kind words :D

I got my cable ties from the bay and they worked perfectly well tbh!

Since fitting my Japspeed system nothing much has been done to the car. Met up with Starbuck last week some time for a bit of a boost and we both noticed a blueish smoke coming from the exhaust. At first i wanted to cry because i thought it would be my engine (thinking the worst :D) haha but then after taking my intercooler piping off everything became clear! I had a lot of oil in the piping which points to turbo oil seals but luckily i have something to take it's place..

b5f0b1cd.jpg

af779e74.jpg

Got this kit from Quadcorecraig at a good price. Originally wanted to go for a Racetech externally gated kit but for the time being this will be fine! I'm going to be running it at 0.6bar until i get all the other bits plus an emanage and then get it mapped :D

I've text quadcorecraig but havn't had a reply so someone else may know.. What would this actuator be set at? 0.6bar?

looking good mate, same td04 kit as mines aswell! the actuator on yours looks like its been modified so it would be hard to say, just a case of trial and error i guess? but tbh i doubt it'd be set above fuel cut, more than likley around .6 ish