Jamie's White TD04 Glanza V

tht actuator is set at its shortest settting by looking at pic. so if it is boosting higher just screw it out to make it longer as standard td04 actuators are adjustable.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good mate, same td04 kit as mines aswell! the actuator on yours looks like its been modified so it would be hard to say, just a case of trial and error i guess? but tbh i doubt it'd be set above fuel cut, more than likley around .6 ish

Cheers dude, i had a look at the actuator and it is adjustable so that question has been answered :D

Get it cleaned a bit.....:D

Can't get the black off the stainless steel :) lol

tht actuator is set at its shortest settting by looking at pic. so if it is boosting higher just screw it out to make it longer as standard td04 actuators are adjustable.

Found that out today, i will be winding it all the way out when i start it for the first time :)

TDo4 already eh :D

Bet you can't wait :D

I really can't! Got to sort out what i'm doing with this kit though first as you may have seen my other thread about the downpipe not fitting.. lol

Awesome!!

:D Cheers Liam

Well i'm sure a lot of you know that i ran into an issue when trying to fit the WEPR TD04 kit; downpipe not matching the exhaust. I wasn't 100% about getting the exhaust cut and re welded so i decided to sell the WEPR kit and now i should hopefully be getting the RaceTech version!

Can't wait for the screamage :lol:

Well as some of you may know, i sold the WEPR kit i bought from Quadcorecraig as i didn't want to chop the exhaust blah blah. Went for a trip to Derby to see 'Saun Glanza V' (Think thats the right spelling :rolleyes:) and bought his basically brand new Racetech TD04 Kit! Spent the last couple of days getting things on, chopping intercooler pipes etc lol. Heres a few pictures of the result:

cc6bb51d.jpg

085770c2.jpg

a60a8927.jpg

The raditor was a very very tight fit so will be getting a civic rad asap. Also, need to get hold of an electronic boost controller and an ecu! I'm not sure if i'm safe to boost yet as im only running a FCD and RRFPR with the fuel pressure at 2.4bar. I removed one of the springs in the external wastegate, tested it once and i peaked at 0.74bar. I can take this spring out and put the other one in but i think i'll only have 0.3bar of boost then. Ideas until i get an ecu? Just not boost? lol.

If your on a standard ecu, it will fuel fine at .74 bar.

Just get it checked on a wideband to confirm.

Why are you running a FCD at them boost levels anyway?

Really glad to hear that! I'll have to try and find someone local with a wideband to help me out with checking the fueling. Only running a FCD because it was installed from Japan lol. I'll probably rip it out and sell it on as i don't need it anymore.

Race-tech is just :(

I no! :rolleyes: Fell in love with this kit when i first saw it so im over the moon i have one now! :D

RaceTech FTW :(

I am running .6bar and Ricky says I was running a little bit lean so I would be careful mate, up the fuel pressure a bit and get it on a dyno for now to be on the safe side.

How you finding TD04 power? :)

RaceTech FTW B)

I am running .6bar and Ricky says I was running a little bit lean so I would be careful mate, up the fuel pressure a bit and get it on a dyno for now to be on the safe side.

How you finding TD04 power? :)

Aahh no more foot on the loud peddle until i mapped then :p lol! Tbh i havn't really been testing it too much because of fueling but from what i've experienced so far is awsome! Totally outperforms the ct9 hybrid!

I'll get the fueling checked as soon as i get paid and i may even stick in the 0.3bar spring if it doesn't make me run too rich. I think to start with i'm going to get a plug and play, run that for a bit and as soon as i've got fuel pump, injectors etc i'll sell that and get an EMU! Can't wait until i'm set up at 1bar-1.1bar!

Welcome to the club :(

Haha cheers Giggz, best turbo kit club everzz :D