Jamie's White TD04 Glanza V

As above, Zac and other customers with White Starlets have left parts unpainted. The gel coat came out so smooth shiny on those bumpers, nobody will notice it's unpainted!

Ye i was surprised how close the match actually is! Few marks on it atm though so will be getting it painted asap! :ph34r:

looks good dude i love varis fronts

Cheers mate (:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats alreet then ^_^

Dude im a poor bloke haha :ph34r: If you need to shift them i can try and lend some money to get them from you asap. If you can wait i can pay you on my next payday (which i think is 8th april?). Only reason i don't have the money is because of my insurance deposit :D lol

Jamie just see what you can do dude, if you can borrow money and people will be fine with it then that would be great but if its going to cause arguments and problems then dont bother i can wait :) we all know no one likes arguments hahaha

Jamie just see what you can do dude, if you can borrow money and people will be fine with it then that would be great but if its going to cause arguments and problems then dont bother i can wait ^_^ we all know no one likes arguments hahaha

True that haha :ph34r: I'll see what i can do bud :)

White done to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now 1ao :ph34r:

Looking good jamie an how come you think your mani is not the same as mine

John

Cheers dude! Theres a pic of mine somewhere on this thread. The piping is slightly different and it doesnt come up as much as yours i don't think?

Cheers dude! Theres a pic of mine somewhere on this thread. The piping is slightly different and it doesnt come up as much as yours i don't think?

Does look to have shorter pipes, probs reason you had to rotate the tub.

You re fitted all the internal fasteners on the inner wing??

John

Does look to have shorter pipes, probs reason you had to rotate the tub.

You re fitted all the internal fasteners on the inner wing??

John

exactly :| Dam manifold! lol

I'll have a check today to make sure i have. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Smallish update to write up about! Spent the best part of Thursday cleaning out the inside of the car and decided to clean behind the rear lights and bumper while i was at it! Couple of pics to show the car in bits :)

776d9035.jpg

9dbc4e9a.jpg

9d719a3e.jpg

The day after, gave the car a wash and polish which was long overdue! Few more piccies (not the best):

08042011012.jpg

08042011010.jpg

08042011021-1.jpg

And finally, picked up some '96 spec rear lights today from Luke which have finally got rid of those horrible tinted ones!

ebf97a01.jpg

Probably won't be many more updates to the car this month due to lack of money! Only things i'll have coming is a drivers side wing mirror and some more stickers to replace the wonkey 'Glanza V' and 'Starlet' on the back :)

glad to see your happy dude was nice to meet u lights look better than them black ones

Nice to meet you to fella! Very happy to get rid of those black pieces of shite haha :D

Glad them rear lights have gone, looks alot better.

Also 2nd from last looks awesome :D

Ye i'm also glad they've gone! haha :(

Cheers dude, im no good with a camera but thought that was a half decent shot :(

looks lovely mate

them standard rear lights are much better!!

Cheers matey! :D

Looking good buddy :D

Thankyou kind sir :D

Very nice! :]

Thanks mate :D

Lights have made it mate!! Looks immense!

One of the best mods to the car so far! haha. Should hopfully be getting either reflets or '98 spec to replace these at some point though. Thankyou for your kind words! :D

Wing mirror arrived from Cazzac2222 today so i no longer have odd wing mirrors!

Also, got new Toyo T1R's fitted, aligned and tracked on the front today. The reason why the old tyres were bold on the outside was down to them toeing in a far bit! This is all sorted now plus the steering wheel is now straight again :)

The guy at the garage (while under the car) said that i had uprated driveshaft's as well! Win win haha :)