Jamie's White TD04 Glanza V

Right thought i'd start one of these threads even though i havn't got much to write about just yet! Bought this Glanza on the 24th from a guy off JPOC.com. Havn't drove it yet unfortunatley because i've got to wait until March for poopie insurance to quote me :) Can't wait!

Havn't got many pictures just yet and the ones i do have a fairly poor quality (iphone), but it will give you a good idea of what its looking like :)

9e36f0e3.jpg

b68cee32.jpg

698d7b37.jpg

f0845eb7.jpg

eb402598.jpg

cc09cf0a.jpg

I'll be getting some better quality pictures within the next few days :lol:

I've got an Rolling Road print out which states the car is running 181bhp at 0.8bar..

Mod List - Updated 03/07/11

Engine:

RaceTech TD04 Turbo kit

-TD04 turbo, (Reconditioned)

-Race-Tech SS Ramhorn Manifold

-Race-Tech SS 2.5" Modular Downpipe

-Race-Tech SS Screamer Pipe

-Race-Tech SS Braided Oil & Water Lines

-Tial 38mm Vband External Wastegate

HDI Front Mount Intercooler

Japspeed cat-back Exhaust system, fully heat wrapped

JAM Fuel Cut Defender

Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator

Magnecor HT leads

Air Con Removed

TOM's 1.3bar Radiator Cap

Chassis:

16x6.5" Inovit TE37 Rep's

Toyo T1R Tyres

D2 Fully Adjustable Coilovers

Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod

Powerflex Polyurethane Engine Mounts

Cusco Front Strut Brace

Exterior:

ID-Workz Varis Front Bumper

Rear Wiper Removed

Brakes:

Grooved Discs (Front)

Yellow Stuff Pads (Front)

Braided Brake Lines

Electronics:

'MotorSport' Oil Temperature Gauge

'MotorSport' Boost Gauge

Blitz Dual Turbo Timer

ULTRA Multi Mode Meter Plus

Speedo Convertor

TOAD Alarm System

Plans for the car are.. service it before i get it on the road, get the paintwork in great condition, piggybank ecu and up the boost to 1bar, 98 spec rear lights, possibly remove window tints?, HKS ssqv, new exhaust system (unsure on which atm), braces, carbon spoiler + carbon spoiler + carbon duck spoiler. Im sure i'll end up doing a few other things while i still have the car but there is a basic list.

Let me know your thoughts!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks v.nice gonna be a long wait till march :)

not a fan of the rays stickers on the rotas tho :p

Its killing me already! haha :lol:

Yee they were already like this when i bought the car, think i may take them off.. :)

lol i had to wait an hour for my insurance to start when i went to get my glanza had to stand in airport carpark with the keys and wait was a killer lol.

i just got a set of stickers for ma rays there bloody expensive for the real stickers £36 for a set of 4 lol

I'll be removing the stickers on thursday :lol: Yes it really is killing me! All im interested in at the minute is this car, not college, girlfriend etc lmao :)

What do people think of window tints? I've never been a fan, think they look 'chavvy'

Car looks gorgeous mate, esp with them wheels!!

I'd vote also to remove the tints, it took me a year to decide if I should remove my tints or not and it was by far my best mod! lol Makes the car look alot fresher imo.

Cheers Dzign! Im stuck on what to do with the tints! Ive got a couple of mates saying they suite the car compared to others, people on here saying remove! I think i'll leave them on for a bit longer, get some other bits done and make my mind up along the way aha <_<

those wheels are inovit TE37 Rep's. i had some in white with black Rays stickers. they look awesome!

Shes a nice looking car bud. i know hoy yo feel bud. i imported mine my self and waited 3 months for it to get here and when it was here i could't dirve it because i had no licence. in the end it was sat on my drive from may intill i passed in september doing nothing sat on the drive to tease me. it sucks, but its worth the wait!

Thanks for all the positive comments! Oo i thought they were Rota Grids! Learn something new everyday aha. Glad im not the only one that has to go through this pain of seeing my car sitting there and not being able to drive it :)

As for the insurance.. Im already 19 but i passed my test on March 2009 so waiting for this date to come up again. Sky require people to have held their license for 2 years :) lol. I called up a couple of months ago and basically gave all my information in but changed the date i passed my license and they quoted me £1800. Not cheap but affordable this year :p

looks lush mate :) i had to wait 11 months before i got to drive mine lol good things come to those who wait :)

Cheers dude! Jesus, thought i had it bad waiting just over a month! haha :) But ye lets hope it is a good thing im waiting for :p

Right just a small update. I've freshened up the car a bit by removing the window tints and re badging the car (stickers + badge). In my opinion i think it has totally changed the look of the car and for the better, the next thing is to get rid of the awful tinted lights! Here's a few pictures: :)

2594a3d3.jpg

76f1da8d.jpg

638b9588.jpg

Let me know what you think of the new look :D

by the way i know the 2 small badges are not straight lol. Ill have to order some more and try again ;)