Jamie's White TD04 Glanza V

Loving it! Get some rear spacers and you've got some nice stance going on too! :thumbsup:

Reminds me of the day I passed my test, had my car polished up and gleaming as soon as I got back from my test haha

Cheers matey! Hmm never thought of spacers tbh! How much are they and how big would you say i need?

Haha yee it's kind of that feeling all over again! I seriously can't wait :ph34r:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About £5 off ebay probably! 5mm should do the job imo!

Ahh nice cheap mod, nothing better :D

looks good mate, im rocking 20mm spacers all round :) .

just dont get giddy and crash it! :thumbsup:

I won't be crashing her dont worry :ph34r:

Looking clean fella!

Thankyou very much kind sir B)

Just to let you know, your wheels may just catch when you go over bumps a bit! I've got 5mm spacers on mine (obviously depends on your offset) but because I don't have an adjustable panhard rod, it rubs slightly (right rear wheel) when I have rear passengers and I'm going over bumps. It's really minimal though and well worth it :thumbsup:

mint!

:thumbsup: cheers

Just to let you know, your wheels may just catch when you go over bumps a bit! I've got 5mm spacers on mine (obviously depends on your offset) but because I don't have an adjustable panhard rod, it rubs slightly (right rear wheel) when I have rear passengers and I'm going over bumps. It's really minimal though and well worth it :ph34r:

Ahh that shouldn't be too much of a problem at all! Cheers for the info, will probably be getting some of these when i have money! lol :)

looks the nuts mate bet your well chuffed to be out in it and that place is the place every one hates lol unless you have some tights over your head and a sawn off :p

Cheers mate! Ye and I'm glad to say it has been worth the wait! Love driving her! Haha ;)

nice.

:o

Looks properly tidy in that cleaned picture mate!!

Cheers dude! Aiming to get the paintwork as good as I can get it! And get rid of the dreaded swirls! Aha :D

glad your finally in her matey! good fun arent they :D make all the right noises!

Cheers :D they really are, puts a big smile on my face everytime B)

Thought i'd pull my finger out and have a go at fitting the Varis front bumper! Heres how it ended up:

03baf350.jpg

125a72ed.jpg

Obviously need to get it sprayed up as soon as i can afford it! Am i ok driving around with it not painted or should i take it off until i get it sprayed? :ph34r:

That looks awesome!

It's not as common at the 98 spec with optional splitter, that's old and has been done to death. Plus the Varis looks ten times better. :ph34r:

Thankyou very muchly! I am a big fan of the Varis kit so was over the moon when i got this for cheap!

by the way, do you know if i'm ok to keep the bumper on while its un painted? Or shall i take it off and wait to get it sprayed?

Looking good dude, and driving unpainted will be fine, i was for ages haha

Plus you need to chop chop and pay me for the drivers wing mirror ^_^ hehe

Thats alreet then :)

Dude im a poor bloke haha :ph34r: If you need to shift them i can try and lend some money to get them from you asap. If you can wait i can pay you on my next payday (which i think is 8th april?). Only reason i don't have the money is because of my insurance deposit :D lol

Thankyou very muchly! I am a big fan of the Varis kit so was over the moon when i got this for cheap!

by the way, do you know if i'm ok to keep the bumper on while its un painted? Or shall i take it off and wait to get it sprayed?

As above, Zac and other customers with White Starlets have left parts unpainted. The gel coat came out so smooth shiny on those bumpers, nobody will notice it's unpainted!