Jamie's White TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well The Zisco Ram manifold was fitted about a week ago now and it seems spot on from the very short test run (up and down the street) :p Very quick picture:

2df8a031.jpg

I also got my hands on a ID-Workz Varis front bumper from ebay for a bargain price of £120, never fitted or painted! I havn't test fitted this yet but plan to next weekend. Heres a picture of it feeling sorry for itself :D

2dad691b.jpg

The next update was the temporary Manual Boost Controller. Since i rotated the turbo the actuator couldn't reach the wastegate so i could only get 0.3bar. For the time being im running the MBC on the 0.67bar (max i can get from it). Should hopfully be getting a bracket made up for the actuator in the next week or so :p Another quick pic (Not fixed properly yet by the way):

f6a6a638.jpg

Finally, thanks to Zac, i've sorted a drivers side wing mirror to replace the evo 6 one i currently have! (Cheers dude :) )

Looks sweet mate, love that picture of it from the rear!

Bet your looking forward to saturday :)

Same here, apart from the rear lights letting it down ;) lol

I seriously am! Even though im going to have no money for petrol beacsue of the big deposit im paying on the insurance! aha

Welcome to my world mate, got no money for mods because of the Insurance Deposit messing me up!!

Oh well has to be done!

Its a bloody nightmare isn't it! Im seriously going to struggle for petrol this month so won't be able to take the car where i want, when i want :p lol

Do minium mileage this month mate, just drive it sensible and dont use boost much! Saving fuel = Win!

I'm going to have to really! :) lol

i'll just beep my horn whilst boosting past your house....lol :thumbsup:

Bastard :ph34r: lol

Well spent the last couple of days cleaning up the car for tommorow :thumbsup: I havn't get the best products to use but i did what i could! Method i used:

Jet wash dirt off

Shampoo with Autoglym Shampoo/conditioner (using 2 bucket method with lambs wool mitt)

Rinse off with Jet wash

Dry off with Sonus der Wonder (think thats how you spell it) drying towels.

Polish with Autogylm super resign polish (applied with microfibre applicator pads and buffed with Kent buffing clothes)

Wax with shitty Turtle wax (applied using same stuff above)

As said, the cleaning products i've got aren't really anything special but i was still happy with the results. Only got 1 picture which shows the shine (shit with a camera :ph34r:)

CIMG3180.jpg

Loving it! Get some rear spacers and you've got some nice stance going on too! :thumbsup:

Reminds me of the day I passed my test, had my car polished up and gleaming as soon as I got back from my test haha