Jamie's White TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good choice removing the tints dude

Yee i thought it made the car look a lot 'fresher' and thats the sort of look im going for so its all good! ;)

With the rear lights, you should be able to get paint thinners and it should rub off. Dont quote me on that though. and if you do do this take the lights out, the paint work wont like it B)

How do you get the rear lights out, ill have to give it ago?!

Take the tint down a level or so. But i'm liking the stormtrooper style white and black Yo!

I should really come and see this in the flesh...

Haha storm trooper style :D Your more than welcome to pop down and have a look :D

Aye as Dan said, take the lights out and try some paint thinners on them or some white spirit.. :)

I've tried white spirit and tbh it did nothing haha :D

To take the rears out, just un-clip the cover in the boot and take out the bulbs, should just drop out then :)

Pour paint thinners / white spirit onto a rag then scrub teh fuck outta the light, should do the trick :D

To take the rears out, just un-clip the cover in the boot and take out the bulbs, should just drop out then :)

Pour paint thinners / white spirit onto a rag then scrub teh fuck outta the light, should do the trick :D

Is that all that holds the rears on?! lol. May attempt this on my days off next week :| haha

nice! where ya get the stickers from? fed up off people asking if my cars a micra or metro now! :) dont go mad and use too much thinners as it could melt the plastic off the lights.

Haha micra :') I get that aswell! I got all the stickers from a seller on ebay. Cost about £5 and can choose between loads of colours :D I'll bare that in mind before i ruin them! :D

May have some standard 96spec rear lights for sale if your interested mate?

I think if i fail with removing the tint i'll spend that bit extra and get some reflets bud. Thanks for the offer though :D

I actually like the tints on the windows :D

I do like tints but just not this dark. If it were a very light tint all the way round then i wouldn't of removed them :D

Was your tint limo black dude??, im wanting to get mine done but just a nice light smoke :D

Im pretty sure the backs were limo black and the fronts were one step lighter. Well too dark imo.

You around tomorrow?

Sorry i never got back to you! I havnt actually been around today so worked out ok. Im around monday, tuesday evening if your free?

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Well in the next few days i've got a Zisco Ram Horn mild steel mani coming to replace the standard one! Then i've just won a Id Workz Varis front bumper on ebay! Should be going to collect that soon as well! Will get pics up as soon as the parts are here ;)