Another year another car... its just how i roll!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) cheers guys feeling the love! glad it can be an inspiration, there are soo many amazing mx5's out there i only try to compete lol.

Been a hard task making it less 'hairdresser-y'! :)

Quick close up pic of the G Wing in place:

DSC_5978copy.jpg

cheers for the kind words guys B)

Roooad Trip

Wont bore you all silly with the 300+ photos i took but here are a small selection to give you a taste.

(fellow road trippers where a S4 and Golf GTI)

mx5schweet3.jpg

Harrywhip.jpg

Fredwhip.jpg

mx5schweet2.jpg

groupshot.jpg

mx5schweet.jpg

currently only two of the G wings are in the uk and i'm one of them B).

Cheers for the kind word though guys :p , its nearly done now just need to paint the front bumper and rear ducktail and i'l be sorted! :p

I loooove it to bits, hopefully though when i get the duck tail sprayed up grey the back end will look less 'busy' and it will fit in more. currently alot going on with both in black but its far to rare for me to remove now :thumbsup:

Small Update

Received my silenced mid section this morning and some new genuine Mazda exhaust rubbers and gaskets:

784425cb.jpg

Set about fitting it... this is what came off:

c1e557b2.jpg

b6106ae7.jpg

Rusty as shit! and falling apart. All i can say is what a difference!! got rid of all the nasty rasp the exhaust had and its a dam sight quicker now its not blowing like a bitch.

exhaust sits back where it should and the new rubbers really make it tight so no rattling or hitting my rear chassis beam.

Love this car so much B) Pure WIN!!!!!

You still rocking the JDModified sticker on the soft top rear window? Just so you know they are the guys that helped to build the 'Demon' :thumbsup:

Jason B)

Looks awesome mate.

Danke B)

Love this car so much B) Pure WIN!!!!!

You still rocking the JDModified sticker on the soft top rear window? Just so you know they are the guys that helped to build the 'Demon' :p

Jason :p

Cheeers man, yup still busting that bad boy on the soft top. had a massive sun strip size one on the front window when i bought it so i assume it had work done there at some point.

Good stuff ^_^

Now be a man and turbo it B)

:thumbsup: naaah this is all about cheapness and gay n/a. will get a new car next year so that will have a turbo/supercharger or big litre n/a.