• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking mint mate ;)

Going to look awesome when fitted, i cant wait to see her when i come down for the alignment on mine!!!

Cheers Zac!

wayyy awesome buy mate, look forward to seeing them fitted :D

Im buzzing i cannot wait to see how much difference there going to make. :)

Awesomeeeeeeeeee :D

I knowwwwwwwww!! Shame they wernt on for the Nottingham meet!

Nice update, they will make an awesome change.

I hope so mate. Thanks Iddy!

Well there on an what can i say! ITS AWESOME!! Properly changed the whole driving experience of the car. And it looks sweet too. Fitting was easy only problem we had was with the front OS coilover not wanting to adjust in properly so after re undoing the bottom bolts and forcing it with a big lever it fell into the correct camber position nicely ;)

Decided to Run -1.5 degrees of camber on the front and neutral toe as ive heard of a lot people running these settings and they're all happy with the way they handle. Also running on medium hardness. Still got another 16 clicks till hard and its fairly stiff now!! :D

Im a very happy boy!!

Quick picture too prove there on :)

Photo0750.jpg

On the Hunter getting a Tsukba stylee set-up :D

Photo0753e.jpg

photo752e.jpg

And a quick one showing the new stance!

Photo0755.jpg

Think i want it a tiny bit lower on the rear but it seems to be handling great so i may leave it until i get some new wheels.

Bet your proper chuffed :D

Looks mint mate :)

Over the moon mate, wanted coilovers for so long! Fianlly get some ;)

Awesome!

How would you say the handling has changed (specifically) compared to your old NA? because I have a very similar setup to it

Cheers Amjad, erm its hard to say to be honest mate. My old N/a handled perfect like wouldnt step out or anything but im not pushing the V that hard yet need to properly get used to it first. Keirz took it out for a thrash though and it seems to handle well its just the tyres letting it down at the minute. It is properly stiff thoguh like no movement when you try and push it down :D Also my old n/a have the Brides and harnesses in it so you wouldnt move in the twisties however in the V you slide all over the place. So i'll let you know when i have the balls to give it some matey.

As soon as you get some wheels it'll look bloody lovely! :D

Cheers mate, to be honest im totally loving it on these wheels! Will be changing them ASAP though. Want a few more things first though.

Cheers Craig, im a massive fan of how it looks at the minute. Standard wheels are great.

Couple more quick pictures!

The Topmounts!

Photo0760.jpg

Gave it a good clean today and was really pleased with the way it was looking so took a quick picture.

Photo0761.jpg

Looking good mate ;)

I wouldnt lower it anymore until you get new wheels otherwise you'l be forever tweaking and adjusting it not to mention the alignment.

Looks quality mate really does! and on the handling thing, core balance is all you need when you have shite stock seats

Cheers mate, Been looking at hardcore seats to get next! Nearly bought a Bride off Driftworks last night haha.

Looks so much better Liam :D

What wheels have you got in mind then? :D

Cheers Luke, thinking either Toms wheels or Advan RGs but we'll see what comes up when ive got the money!

Awesome mate, would love a set of BC's

Get them mate, there awesome.

Good man B)

Cheers Amjad!

Looking good mate B)

I wouldnt lower it anymore until you get new wheels otherwise you'l be forever tweaking and adjusting it not to mention the alignment.

Cheers Lew, Think im gonna go back next saturday and just tweak it ever so slighty. As its a tiny bit higher on one side and i want it perfect. Alignments free for me anyway so thats no issue lol.

Looks Great!

Real Nice example.

Good work!

Cheers Tez.

Looks ace B) Total transformation

Are they super stiff though? My tein springs are pretty harsh on speed bumps and pot holes

Your making me think about getting coilovers :D

Cheers mate, they are stiff but its still driveable. Goes over bumps fine and isnt too harsh on Potholes. Get them if your bidget allows mate, they are defiantly worth it.

looks loads better pal B) cant wait 2 c it again!!

Cheers Dude, no doubt you'll see it soon.

Finally recieved this from the land of JDM today!

Photo0762.jpg

Genuine TRD Duracon gearknob.

So wasted no time in getting that fitted!

Photo0763.jpg

Photo0765.jpg

So happy that it fits properly and i havent had to tape it on like the old one :)