Ryan - would be more than happy to sort yours for you :)

Pick - cheers bud just waiting on the WEPR stuff now!

Legend - cheers mate, yeah just send me a pm buddy and we'll sort the courier out and go from there

John- yeah it's been welded and rotated matey!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vurrr' nice! Don't get me started on gritted roads, Motorways are the worst!

Cheers Amjad! Yeah it's VILE mate and you know how clean I keep it. Made plans to clean it tomorrow regardless of the weather!

Gave the car a good clean and quick polish today, as it was horrendous. Looking a hell of a lot better now and first time I've been able to drive it properly too hit boost a few times which was cool!

Also decluttered the car from every sticker except

The UKSO ones as they were all various colours and it looked a bit tatty. Got some new ones to stick on tomorrow though people who know me will know what they are :)

Also had a message from WEPR today there's delays in my td04 order which sucks but I'm not really in a rush for it!

Gave the car a good clean and quick polish today, as it was horrendous. Looking a hell of a lot better now and first time I've been able to drive it properly too hit boost a few times which was cool!

Also decluttered the car from every sticker except

The UKSO ones as they were all various colours and it looked a bit tatty. Got some new ones to stick on tomorrow though people who know me will know what they are :)

Also had a message from WEPR today there's delays in my td04 order which sucks but I'm not really in a rush for it!

I had the same message mate , all good things come to those who wait dude lol

• 2 weeks later...

Not really much to report, still waiting on a lot of parts. Recieved the low temp thermostat today from TD. Hopefully my Greddy gauges will be coming back from TD very soon too. CJ performance have posted my lime green hose kit out too :) and still waiting on my WEPR kit coming though.

Drove the car too and from Manchester over the past two days in the snow/rain and the car has developed a really annoying cutting out problem which Im slighty worried about as my old n/a did this just before the engine blew up :(

Cheers guys, cutting out under braking, and sometimes on idle. Started misfiring now too. Spoke to mike at TD at he reckons a strip down of the ignition components and give everything a clean and dry out and hopefully it'll be better. I took the king lead of tonight and there was all water in there so Obviously water is a issue. Hopefully going to get it to the unit at the weekend and have a mess around with it. Running fine today though.

Recieved the CJ hose kit! Waiting on getting the running issue sorted first then they'll be getting fitted. And also Recieved the GReddy gauges back from being rebulbed by tuning developments, got them at work as I'm repainting the backs of them as they looked a bit tatty. Ordered some paint the exact same as the paint that Greddy used so hopefully they'll look like new!