Collinite 476 is what I use, I've never really used more than a layer at one time though and have never used paint sealant but I think it gives decent shine, £14 or so a tub which lasts ages

DSC04491_tonemapped.jpg

Does anyone know if you're supposed to use sealant over wax?

I use Meguiars Tech Wax 2.0, It's really quick and easy to apply, gives a decent shine and the water beading is awesome :)

Although I Haven't tried any of the more expensive Carnauba wax I would recommend the Meguiars :)

Amjad, sealant just "seals" the wax in obviously lol :) Its not important, just means you will loose a bit of wax from the next wash.. :)

Also, I use Zymol Cleaner Wax & Collinite 915!

Currently use Harly wax which gives a deep shine and lasts for ages but have just taken stock of a grand's worth of Dodo Juice products including ful size and panel pots of their range of waxes so will be trying them out this weekend!

My old MR2 with Harly

DSCN0638-1.jpg

Mate Bamber's rolla with loads of Harly on but black is easy to make shine!:

bamber.jpg

Ollie, before you buy some other wax wait until your Pink Sheen arrives and see what is hiding in the box :)

Edited by Hou

Yeah I remember dude, I was drunk and on a space hopper so sadly missed you!

Heard HD is pretty good but have never tried it. Its around the same sort of price as the Dodo range

dodo juice and supernatural pal :p expensive stuff but its awesome!!

X 2 mate, dodo juice paint cleanser, then some supernatural and a good sealer = NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!

DODO Juice rocks!! its what they all use at the VW shows,one or two of my mates that are well into their detailing swear by it :p expensive stuff but its well worth it!! you can get small 15ml panel pots of supernatural from ebay to try it if you want, i get 5 or 6 waxes from one pot when i put it on with the finger mit :lol:

• 11 months later...