japfest pictures mega thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N548 is My mate Stavros....

It has had alot of changes mate! Will be about 310bhp before long....

Mate didnt see you at japfest to give you your grommet. lol gave it to raffa_mk and matt (drongo) :) lool

for my first ever japfest it was amazing. even though my ears are still ring from the drive in ryan's rep, still a great first time experience. it was great seeing so many starlets and meeting new people and the highlights for me were sparky's drift at the chicane (i wish i was recording that bit driving skill lol) :) , the drive in from the service to the circuit that starlet train was just amazing and the drifting by the way my first live experience always seen vids lol. i did wish to see some AE86's racing or drifting :(.

i got some drift vids if anyone wants to see :(

anyone on here own N548 NWR??

be good to hear how its getting on lol as its my old one

Hey Bud,

Yea thats mine :(. I bought it from a chap in Frome back last may. Its only been back on the road a few months since I bought it, I think the parcel shelf and spare wheel are just about the only original parts left on it tbh lol.

When did you own it mate? Would be cool to know the history of the car. PM me bud :)

Ahhh bugger. I forgot about that Ali!

I suppose i will have to see you again at the next show or you can hold onto it lol.

I didnt even see the meatcake that is Stavros!

Yh no probs pal, i aint using it so its all yours :( Sort us ya address and when i get abit of time ill post it over to you. :)

Pics are coming up nice guys wandered over with Stavros and had a look around sum tidy ep's on display i was parked up with the sumo power crew if anyone got any pics almost didnt make the show due to a few issues and map wasn't finished till thurs eve.

Thanks guys bay wasnt as clean as id like as the cars been locked in the garage having the inlet done for over 2 weeks due to small issues and parts orders most gutting thing was finding id metal on metal rear brakes halfway home but the trip down was worth the cost and the inlet was a worthwhile invest as stavros saw on the way hhome.

My first Japfest and thoroughly enjoyed it. such a brill turn out, went to put my name down for Japfest 2 and it was already down LMAO :) see you at the next show!

Thanks guys bay wasnt as clean as id like as the cars been locked in the garage having the inlet done for over 2 weeks due to small issues and parts orders most gutting thing was finding id metal on metal rear brakes halfway home but the trip down was worth the cost and the inlet was a worthwhile invest as stavros saw on the way hhome.

was great following you down the M4 on the way back mate, both your cars looked insane on the road :(