japfest pictures mega thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone see wht some twat did to the rx7 just accross from us?

sorry didnt get to chat to many people today most were around and about by tiome i goit there

yeh it looked really bad :S proper felt sorry 4 the lad

was a awesome day tho :) especoly me n luke on the way down :(

ill upload my pics 2mra as im off 2 bed now haha

To be fair this looked awesome, just could not be arsed to do the drive, kinda gutted now though.

Also Lew this Orange GTR you was chasing, was it this one by anychance?

20122010032.jpg

If so you aint ever catching it :) Customers car at my old place. Been out in at round silverstone its fucking redicolous.

what happened to the Rx7?

some1 put paint thinners or something on it on the front wing n its wrecked the paint :)

To be fair this looked awesome, just could not be arsed to do the drive, kinda gutted now though.

Also Lew this Orange GTR you was chasing, was it this one by anychance?

20122010032.jpg

If so you aint ever catching it :( Customers car at my old place. Been out in at round silverstone its fucking redicolous.

dude that gtr's rapid!!

I know 800Bhp last time i seen the guy, My old work fitted them wheels ready for Japfest too :( Damn i miss working there :) Its the silver one i went out in at Trax last year mate if you can remember?

any chance of some pictures from the front of mine andy? the r974 bdb?

lol hate the rear end without the spoiler :(

Hi mate, I've posted literally everything I took today, after forgetting my best lens and only bringing 1 mem card I tried to get as many starlets as I could. Sorry I haven't managed to get more, I'd imagine I'll be coming to the next event, Monster Motorsport perhaps with Dave so I'll come a little more prepared.

If you would like some photographs whilst I'm at any of these events, please just grab me and I'll dedicate a folder for you (that also goes for anyone wanting some dedicated photographs of their car, I also edit them to suit). :)

P.s. I'm unsure if we'll be at Japfest 2 this year.

BELOW: The remainder of photographs I took at Japfest '11

202.jpg

203.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

206.jpg

207.jpg

209.jpg

223.jpg

234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

240.jpg

241.jpg

242.jpg

243.jpg

245.jpg

247.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

252.jpg

253.jpg

255.jpg

256.jpg

257.jpg

258.jpg

259.jpg

260.jpg

262.jpg

263.jpg

264.jpg

265.jpg

266.jpg

267.jpg

269.jpg

270.jpg

272.jpg

274.jpg

275.jpg

277.jpg

278.jpg

280.jpg

281.jpg

282.jpg

283.jpg

284.jpg

285.jpg

286.jpg

287.jpg

288.jpg

289.jpg

291.jpg

292.jpg

293.jpg

294.jpg

295.jpg

296.jpg

297.jpg

298.jpg

299.jpg

just got home now! 530miles, been up since 2 this morning! :)

great day, good to put some faces to the names! very wierd going from bein the only starlet in my local area to having like 60 all around! :(

sparky your defo a few crayons short of a full box mate! looked bloody epic round that corner tho!

and marc let me see this pic!! i dont have a camera so its nice to see some decent pics of it!

was an awesome day! i tried to speak to as many of u lot as possiblebut every1 just disperses! lol

shorty.. glad u enjoyed your hug! u aint having much lucky mate hope u sort it!

The Team Japspeed crash was pretty bad tbh... felt for the scooby driver that scoob had some beef!

lol'd at the s2000 spin on track too mid day....

great day!!! may engine bay was such a mess. will be better soon promise!

ill upload my pics tormoz im too tired now! night night!

^^

thats such a shame, we saw it parked on the grass after with crowds all round it, didnt go have a look tho, thort the guy was having a bad enough day as it was let alone more people stood round gorping at it :)

Had an awesome day yesterday, deffo glad I woke up early for the convoy! Was nice to put some faces to peoples names on here!

Was absolutly fucked when I got home last night, cant imagine how you were feeling Daz?!

Jamie

Had an awesome day yesterday, deffo glad I woke up early for the convoy! Was nice to put some faces to peoples names on here!

Was absolutly fucked when I got home last night, cant imagine how you were feeling Daz?!

Jamie

im not that bad actuly, my missus was out in town last night when i got home so ended up waiting up til 1:30am for her to get home so was awake 23 1/2 hours! :( and i can never sleep in so was up at 7:45 this morning :( no doubt it will all catch up with me tomoz and il struggle to get out of bed for work! well worth it tho, loved showing with you guys. :)

such an awesome day! Really enjoyed it :D always good to meet new people :) Highlight off the day for me was defo sparkys drifting :(

Cheers mate gutted I coudnt find you to talk to you car was looking mint, your car is SILLY loud though :p almost like a dirty vtak when you drove out :(

But yea the drift put the drifters to shame :p