japfest pictures mega thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had such amazing day guys was my first japfest so was so glad i came with u lot :) bu i didnt managed to get a japfest sticker cuz i didnt notice them get handed out :( does who ever was handing them out still have n e left ??

that skyline was awesome aswell. taking it easy for his first laps. im sure he was waiting for that rediculously fast scooby to catch up and when it did it was go time. both going like stink but then the next lap the scooby was on its own and then i guess this happened. bad times. cars that powerful tho have obviously had alot of time and money spent on them so id be suprised if it doesnt come back lol

people resize your pics! if so many getu ploaded at silly sizes your gonna start crashing peoples browsers! RESIZE!

resizing mine and they'll be up in next 10mins!

was guna say its getting annoying waiting 10mins for this thread to load! lol

was a bloody wicked day! my camera ran out so i only took like 3 photos lol. socks my hug was epic!! just what i needed :( was having a rough week on the run up and a few teething issues but the car was there even if it wasnt tracked like was planned :)

keep the pics comming guys, and some one must have a vid of sparky on track!!!

Same goes ^^^ and Andy, none of mine :(

I know mate, we couldn't find you anywhere despite sticking around the stand for about 15mins :( . Wanted to see ya car and Dave wanted to talk acctuators with you lol. You going for the Monster Moto? I'm back from Spain by then so I think we'll probably come up for that :)

Dont think I seen you or Dave mate, yea I will be at the RR day again getting mine dyno'd :(

We saw a white GT fly round the track catching everything else, but that's all unfortunately.

Ideal, we'll hopefully be there so I'll bring my full cam kit for it :)

The Skyline that caught fire is owned by Alex Khateeb the dude that owns GT Garage. The dude that features in the Touge Hereos DVD. Car was finished at 6am that morning too. Something to do with the wiring loom why it caught fire. He reckons its repairable though so there gonna be back on track soon :)