Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idrees i am truely lost for words with this it is absolutely stunning those wheels suit it perfectly, and loving the colour prefer it now more than i did the other colour although i did like the previous colour i feel this colour is classier as is the whole car now do not change a thing on the outside or i'm coming hunting you lol :thumbsup: and i'm serious just get a 4efte into it now and all is complete.

outstanding work mate.

colin

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the nice comments guys just noticed them now.

Bought myself a set of 15" Rota Grids the other day so I'll be selling the GT3s. I have more stuff in the pipeline, all shall be revealed soon.

Thanks guys, sorry the wheels sold in a flash.

Got a load of pics from the meet that I thought I would add in here, probably the last time you'll see her on these rims so why not take a good look hey?!

Rolling shots..

SNC00025.jpg

SNC00024.jpg

From the meet today..

DSC01757.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

Rear end looking lifted on those 16s!..

DSC01808-1.jpg

Phone pics..

DSC01840.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

DSC01838-1.jpg

DSC01837-1.jpg

DSC01834.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01832-1.jpg

DSC01831-1.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

Excuse the little ding on the rear bumper, someone reversed in to me the other day! Minor though as its just paint damage.

Watch this space for more updates.

It is funny how the best looking glanzas are often replica, hehe :-)

i guess cause they spend all the money on exterior, and the FTE owners got lots of fun engineupgrades to spend money on :D

but it must be said that you car is looking soooooooooooo good Idrees!!! that colour never stops amazing me and those GT3's look so good on it!!

:D

i guess cause they spend all the money on exterior, and the FTE owners got lots of fun engineupgrades to spend money on

but it must be said that you car is looking soooooooooooo good Idrees!!! that colour never stops amazing me and those GT3's look so good on it!!

:D

i wouldnt say that now....

Thanks for the lovely comments guys! Mucho appreciated!!

The car feels loads better on 15s! The 16s did look nice but it didn't handle as well as it should have, and the car sits lower to the floor on 15s! :(

I was hoping for a 5EFHE this weekend but the seller is messing me about. :thumbsup: Hoping to have the rear bumper resprayed soon though along with the ducktail spoiler and get that fitted. Cars looking really mucky at the moment, I'll get some more pics up with the new wheels soon!!

Far too dirty for pics yet!

Stevo, fcuk it mate! I got pissed about by the 5E seller so I've got this :thumbsup: appreciate your offer though pal!

Engine.jpg

I bought the full car and I'm breaking it so PM me if anybody wants any parts!