• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm im haveing a mad day today first i see my old fiesta recaros in someone elss is glanza now for some reason you have got my mates front bumper off his old glanza lol...also looks like his side skirts, alloys, actually looks like his old car lmao.same reg and everything lol.

EDIT..Just had a look on the first page and it is my mates old glanza haha the guy that bought it off him looks like he didnt look after it at all fuck, me you've had some bother with it havent you?

post-3854-1277846548_thumb.jpg 3264 x 2448 (1.88MB)//

my old baby beast ...loved this car but swoped it for a evo 2 i got it from import 100% standerd exept for the wheels (fortran ssv) i fitted the cat back whitlines panhard and magnicor leads tien springs and a blitz sus filter and the carbon bonnet and skirts was a good car when i had it but did have a cracked head one of the mani stud holes served me well but i just fancyd a change

my old baby beast ...loved this car but swoped it for a evo 2 i got it from import 100% standerd exept for the wheels (fortran ssv) i fitted the cat back whitlines panhard and magnicor leads tien springs and a blitz sus filter and the carbon bonnet and skirts was a good car when i had it but did have a cracked head one of the mani stud holes served me well but i just fancyd a change

Sweet! Yeah the log book was still in your name when I got it, the lad was just a dealer in imports (if you could even call him a dealer lol).. When I got the car I didn't have any plans for it as such, but when the engine went I thought I'd go all out.. And yeah, about the head, I didn't realise until l I stripped the engine and the stud fell off lol.

Did the carbon bonnet have a crack in it when you had it?

And I always wondered what the wheels were, cheers!

Jamie

yeh the bonnet was cracked wen i got it long story short i got the bonnet for sumthing like £40 and sold my original for 70 haha add me on facebook liam jepson pic is my red evo 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sprayed my wiper arms and fitted some new flat wipers;

IMG_1603.jpg

Also put my splitter back on and tinted my fogs, passanger side is full or rust and water though, so if any one knows of a good condition passanger side one for sale let me know!

IMG_1668.jpg

glad to see theres no longer a cable tie holding down your bonnet! :)

Don't worry, that's still there :/ Got a complete Glanza bonnet catch off my mate the other day, found out its my bonnet that is shit and the catch is too small.. So still the same.

Got some bonnet pins sat here, just really cant be fucked to drill the bonnet etc. Never fitted any lol.

• 4 weeks later...