Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be on asap mate. shes comming alaong now. just need to find more time to give to her. also saw your comment in nests build about being slow builders lol biach ;)

Think it's some thing in the air, down this end of the country. Least when I finish the green one I'm not going to sell/ break it soon after its finished. Unlike some little man I know with an 85 will do, because he's under the thumb

Edited by turbo Grant

Cheers griffin ;)

Haha grant your a biach lol :p this one aint goin nowhere dude. everytime im near it atm i love it more and more! Ill sell the mrs if it comes to it lol

Think it's some thing in the air, down this end of the country. Least when I finish the green one I'm not going to sell/ break it soon after its finished. Unlike some little man I know with an 85 will do, because he's under the thumb

Nothing wrong with the air down here lol ;)

I had my 1st GT and Glanza done and starting on my 2nd GT in the time you 2 are still doing yours! Getting bored of being the only starlet round here lol :(

Grant, shorty, nick and Ollie choppy chop can't arrange another meet until all yours are here and ready :(

I had my 1st GT and Glanza done and starting on my 2nd GT in the time you 2 are still doing yours! Getting bored of being the only starlet round here lol :(

Grant, shorty, nick and Ollie choppy chop can't arrange another meet until all yours are here and ready :(

Dont forget me :D

Dont forget me :D

And you mate lol yet to meet you yet and there's another lad in Winchester I cannot remember for the life of me his name at the moment lol :(

Going to put up a thread for a south coast meet soon and arrange it for August September time should give everybody enough time to be on the road :)

And you mate lol yet to meet you yet and there's another lad in Winchester I cannot remember for the life of me his name at the moment lol :(

Going to put up a thread for a south coast meet soon and arrange it for August September time should give everybody enough time to be on the road :)

That'll be project noddles or nick, and do

It for sep time and I'll be there in my 82 ;)

That'll be project noddles or nick, and do

It for sep time and I'll be there in my 82 ;)

Hblades is his name I think? Forgot about project noodles and you. So plenty of people are local would be a good meet

Do you actually do all the work on your cars your self Rich? And I'm doing a few more thing on mine than just getting it running and on the road. Cars can wait, I like to party haha

Do you actually do all the work on your cars your self Rich? And I'm doing a few more thing on mine than just getting it running and on the road. Cars can wait, I like to party haha

Of course I do both the GT's I have and needed some help from people at work with the V but I done a few more things to that and it was all still done at mine and assembled at mine not other companies.

Edited by ForgedV

I have never EVER had any of my cars assembled by any one but me and mates on driveways or occationaly at grants garage because he has a big ramp haha. built not bought! Any way less clogging up my thread girls ;) will be well worth the time its taken when mines up and running :D and grants well..............his is in a league of its own thats all im saying lol dont want to spoil any of the suprises for any one but all i can say is people wont even remever it was ever owned by toytuning or pukka performace once his stamp on it is done ;)

Edited by shorty

Matters not dude. cant realy see it that well im just anal about it because i LOVE the grey garnish looks miles better imo. and the replacement cost 30quid so no biggy bud.

Well as I've barley touched the car (no shock there) i have howevr been playing with the gt loom. i know have it all mapped out as to what i need to swap about and splice into for both my jdm rev/speed hud unit and also to get the mr2 tb and tps working off the oem ecu ;) also next dry day the jam bonnet will be swapped onto the car. it will stay matt black for a while before it goes matt white and gets the uksc web address on the rear raised vents :D

Edited by shorty

Well finaly had 15mins of dry weather. funily enough the revese scoop just doest suit the jam bonnet imo so back to oem lol need painting some when but its a track car so i dont care to much as its last on the list.

Soooooo jam anyone???

2012-07-13154851.jpg

2012-07-13154936.jpg

Edited by shorty