Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just need to give it to ya to repress the new one on. and dont know what you mean she loves the forged engine in the lounge!! I swear over the 7years + I've been playing with starlets she must of had an engine in the lounge for over a year collectivly haha. gotta love mums eh?

Suppose it does take you a while to sort the little things out. Bring it out Friday or over the weekend and I'll sort it for you. Need to get your beast fired up. It's a good job your mum loves you :) I don't think your mrs would let you do that when you get your house lol big garage needed :)

And my abaris bucket seat haha ;) what can i say my mums a legend!! Tbh for 10years shes been waching various carparts come and go through her lounge lol the secret is to ask nicley and not make mess :D

grants rents are legends too. Hes got a full on rally tent in the front garden and at one point my v being slowly broken for parts too lol

Has it been two years already!! Bloody hell!

And shit sorry dude ill txt pics asap! I've been livin at the mrs house while her rents are away. i completly forgot to take em tbh. ill sort it for ya ;)

Im going to commence stripping soon and get it undersealed and clean underneath and ready to start adding parts too. I've been on holiday / moved out of my parents and in with my gf and going to berlin soon so money has been tight so not much been bought but fear not lol. Hopefully getting rid of my auris i was payin finance for that should leave me with a bit more cash after berlin :). For now you guys bash on and ill take notes :D . get excited when i see updates here

Russell

after another set of dezent alloys cheap shorty as i can't stand them :lol: just got a lupo with them on it, and they need to go in favour of the mo's i will be collecting

Edited by Billy SR

Bastards lol :)

ITS IN!!!!

2012-05-14144234-1.jpg

2012-05-14175201-1.jpg

got wet but got it in!! My mate poped over to help.......well i kidnaped her tbh lol and the two of us got going while it drizzled then got rained on. but at least its in lol.