Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks ace with that bonnet mate can remember Dave B always wanting one :)

What might look good would be a bulge to fit where the OEM scoop goes to make it like a Gi bonnet one for Iddy to get moulded up i think.

Cheers guys :)

another lil update. saw grant last night and collected my inlet. his mate welded a stock sensor in for me so i can run it off the oem ecu to get her running.

2012-07-14100431.jpg

2012-07-14100608.jpg

2012-07-14100539.jpg

Now im back on track so will get it fitted n arse about with a few other bits to get the bay finished off.

Cheers lads and is indeed jays old inlet. have an mr2 tb that goes with it too. tbh the inlet,tb,cams, and port polished and port matched head with the bb turbo and short ratio box should all make for a very quick car i hope! Its all in the aid of a good track weapon as opose to a fast road starlet. time will tell i guess.

Big thanks to ollie454 too as i picked up my pair of trd 4points off him tonight too :D

It does go round a corner well considering. Need to get some good tyres and do a few bits to the suspension. I've had the backed step out a few time at 70-80 odd, it's a right giggle to drive. Once the green one is on the road this will be going 5e-fe turbo.

Thought this was in my paseo thread haha I'll sort it later

Edited by turbo Grant
  • 3 weeks later...

Well finaly had a day off to spend on the car as i havnt touched it for ages (shock eh?)

My mate ollie poped round in his mx5 :D

2012-08-04163815.jpg

Got some more done in the bay and started messing with the inlet as i need to mod some stuff to make it how i want

2012-08-04175406.jpg

2012-08-04175446.jpg

also started on the inside atlast. rail needs a final tweek before its all bolted down

2012-08-04172123.jpg

and how she stands atm

2012-08-04183732.jpg

Have a matching harness for the passenger recaro thats going in. still lots to do but im determind to make time now!

Edited by shorty

Haha i bet you do :) and its not as if you are going to be runnig 1bar like use CT9 boys lol so you are deffo going to know you have boost back in your life lol.

Keep it up dude its comeing along nicely

Cheers dude i appreciate the kind words. it was a great turbo even un mapped on the v but we have done a fair bit more to the setup this time so just hope its all worth it tbh.