Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

Cheers dude ;)

one more piece of the intake sorted....... will be sprayed a different colour more than likely as blue was out of stock and im impaciant haha on the pkus my auto tps is basicaly a bolt on fit.

2012-10-15171406.jpg

going to pick up somthing amazing tonight too :D cant wait!!! So watch this space.........

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have indeedy my friend :) just need thevold one choped off and this one welded on. it can wait till after the interior is done now though :D

sneak peak but thats all im showing for now till its all in haha

2012-10-16191030.jpg

Edited by shorty
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i finaly pulled my finger out my arse and did something to the car :D was about time as im starting to lose interest realy :( so lets hope the next few days relights my love for it all.

Flocked dash is refitted just a few lower panels to fit back on.

2013-01-01162234.jpg

2013-01-01162208.jpg

Is actualy black and grey but when its photo'd it reflects like a bitch lol and comes out cream, ill get a decent shot without the flash tomorrow if i get a chance. as the pics just dont do it justice tbh.

Also my fav mod of the car!!!!

2013-01-01162338.jpg

the razo shifter feels sooo good in your hand, and the tc short shifter is so close its almost nuts! Actualy love the them!

Edited by shorty

Thanks liam. Is all done by ron at theflockshop.co.uk hes only down the road from me and his works awesome!!! Hes become a good mate now :) ill be sorting a banner to advertise him in my sig soon as anyone after flocked bits should get in touch with him :D

Little more but not huge, started arsing with the engine a little more, just bits and bobs realy, grants over sunday to weld my fmic mounts and start on the front exit and custom down pipe. Messing with the oil relocation kit too as it was grubby from the old v so got new fittings and new hose. also got my defi h.u.d fitted on the dash (right hand corner) and all the depo guages dropped in place ready to start wiring all the electrics, just need to dig my hks ebc out too then wire the lot in one go.

2013-01-02142214.jpg

little wins as they come atm, struggeling to find the drive to do it anymore :( monster 4wd build kit anyone? Lol

Cheers guys, your positive thoughts and comments help to keep me at it..............

That and i think grant will actual kill me i i sell up haha!!! (seriously, he will its not a joke!)