Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will, i just get a lil unmotivated and just see an aweful lot of cash sat their that could be in my bank instead lol. once its on the road and im green laneing and try to sty out of bushes when pushing to hard it will all be worth it again :)

Edited by shorty

2013-01-03164640.jpg

another small update, stripped the rear out properly now so that i can start finishing off the interior, two rear quater panels left and its all stripped :D sorted through the ton of crap in the car too so its no longer a working shed its now just a project build. carpets have all been binned too. Realy not that much to do now, i WILL be at the shows this year in this car!!!

Well, as some of you know i had been getting diss hartened with the build. happens to alot of us when you spend over a year looking at your car making no progress and knowing what cash you have sunk in and your getting nothing out. i picked up a bit over the last week as i got a few bits done. But i tell ya what is nothing better to pick ya up than driving a starlet and deebo's lil ep80 was just the ticket!! So had a bit more enthusiasm just needed to resolve a few issues...............enter the swiss army grant!!! Hes a legend he turned up and we wipped the bumper back off and he got straight to it! Made me some fmic lower brackets and welded em to the car then cracked on with my inlet, hacked the flange off and welded the new one for my billet tb on :D while he was welding I've cleaned up my oem recaro passenger seat from the v a bolted it to my ep85 low position rail. Also got all the cold side fmic pipes bolted on so we can start on the front exit exhuast. realy not far away guys!!! 4fookinWD turbo crazy madness to come soon!!!! Whoop whoop.

Grant grineding the brackets for the fmic

2013-01-06113026.jpg

inlet flange removed

2013-01-06134112.jpg

new flange welded on and billet tb sat in place.

2013-01-06143218.jpg

Edited by shorty

Haha second its mapped ill be down to see ya dude!! Will bring passion flooding back for sure. honest mate driving deebos lil ep80 was such fun!!!!! Im insuring it the second my levin sells and gonna fly about in it till he passes then ill buy me new daily from japland :D

Cheers jake ;) lol sound ominus the start of that post dont it haha

and he did a while back then i didnt hear back again, I've said grant can have my decat now to sell with his old mani as a bolton set up, as he has a custom td04 down pipe that we are going to utilise for the frontexit setup. we have all we need to make it plus grants welding skills :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through this all. And its looks like an epic build so far. Dw bud your not the only one that gets dis heartened mine has been off the road for ages and don't seem like it will be back on it anytime soon.

But this needs to finish because by the sounds of things it will wipe a few smiles off smug fuckers driving daddy's Ferrari lol

Jake

Edited by Jhandy

cheers boys, im not gonna stop now I've got the bug back hard! lol and im currently about to start wiring all the bits of electrics I've got like the guage sensors/feeds my hks ebc and my defi h.u.d and my link ecu :D