Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old woman!! Haha im a grumpy old man ta lol. And yea will carry on :) im getting the love back. Especialy after understeering deebos car around in the wet all day haha. Ill keep on it lads ;)

Well what can i say, rail number 3!! And we have a winner. The quality of the zisco rail blows the others away by a mile. The injector holes are perfect, the hight of the custom spacers is perfect and it lines up perfect!! Wish id just bought from zisco from day one.

20130602_154235_zpsc1f5140d.jpg

Also extended the cables for the coil and igmnitor to thier new location. Grant came up with. Just two left to extend but didnt have the right guage cable to hand. But still good progress non the less.

20130602_154341_zps8c56ffb6.jpg

Also tarted tidying the loom and moving bits n bobs ready for the return of the inlet mani. Realy not much to do now befor we turn the key and see if it runs ok :D

Cheers guys :D yea should be running very very soon. And yea lew fits bang on amd whent to see my mates at hyphose today and got the an10-an6 ends for the rail and also a 6mm pipe to an6 adaptor thats the missing peice to the puzzle for the fuel system. Amongst a few other little bits needed to sort the bay. All trial fitted and looking good. But to dark for pics so will update more tomorrow eve.

However took this pic and tbh i love it lol.

20130603_214226_zps7589ad2f.jpg

Aye dan cant wait one bit tbh!! Still vf24 but have a vf30 sat jere waiting to be pulled apart to make my hybrid :D bb vf30 moooohaaahahaha

And jake man fire me a txt with what ya want and ill get it all ordered as ill get a better price ;)

Looks more like a bay now eh? Still some more tidying and work to do but all coming together now tbh

20130604_210322_zps57fee339.jpg

Haha i cant wait to have a jam friend!! Is crazy rare n we have both between us :D and ill actualy cry if it only get 180 again! Should have alot more wrapped up by sunday eve :)

• 3 weeks later...

Was very nearly alive last night :) i ran the battery flat priming the oil pump haha. And doin a load of elecs for the gf's parents today so no playtime :( she will be running befor i go on holiday next week!!

• 1 month later...

I've been aresing around with little bits and bobs but tbh its basicaly ready to start and go for mot after the exhuast is fabbed up by grant but im kinda stalling as rather than just bung it on the road id rather tweek all the little bits to get it more finished. Will update soon as the "to do" list is tiny these days. Its still not been started even though it could be as i want all the electrics done first just got ebc and hud then ill start her n bung a vid up :D

Not a massive update but got the guafes all wired in and powered up, afr sensors not plugged in yet though as grants gonna do the custom exhuast when the cars back on the drive at home. Hud is now wired in and working but no pics of that lol. Passenr seat is all bolted in amd so is the harness. Also ordered the new drivers subframe as the one we had seems to catch on the harness and im not up for it cutting the harness material lol so got another ep85 specific Juran racing one on its way. My mate ollie did all the earthing in the engine bay the other night so is realy very little to do but still not quite ready to leave the garage as im not happy enough yet lol

20130812_174154_zps6055fb1e.jpg

20130812_174232_zps83c53b58.jpg

ignore the angle of the door bar as the front half of the cage isnt fitted atm.

Haha i love you too grant. You still might beat me though :p

And yea is quite slutty inside dan, is basicaly a dash, seats, head lining, light weight doorcards and cage.

20130801_191143_zps11e1a92c.jpg

Trd seat isnt staying though. Im going back to the abris seat i have instead so gonna sell the trd optional bucket :(