Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right thought proper long and hard about the car. Sorry boys its not getting finished. Im buying a house next year and dont want the agro of trying to break the car to help fund it then. So doing it now so i have a much bigger deposit and can buy more comfortably. I WILL be back as i feel i have unfinished starlet business but not for a good couple of years. keep your eyes peeled for the breaking thread as theres a serious amount of stuff on this car!! Everything will be going.

Edited by shorty

cheers mate. appreciate the kind words. not an easy choice but needs must. I want a house more than the car tbh. ill be back and ill finish the next one. ill have a savage 4wd one day but not right now. im 30 next year so time to move on for a couple of years to sort the house etc.

Right thought proper long and hard about the car. Sorry boys its not getting finished. Im buying a house next year and dont want the agro of trying to break the car to help fund it then. So doing it now so i have a much bigger deposit and can buy more comfortably. I WILL be back as i feel i have unfinished starlet business but not for a good couple of years. keep your eyes peeled for the breaking thread as theres a serious amount of stuff on this car!! Everything will be going.

Totally understand Tom, hope to see you back at some point :)

John

exactly my train of thought atm charlie. thanks john i thought it made sense. and dan i have to sell all of it or im to tempted to keep to many parts lol kinda defeats the point then. and tbh if i was to epp only one part it would be the engine as its my baby! and is a savage savage spec!

Aye marc :( but needs must bud. I really want my house next year and just keep getting sidetract with funds on the car. Its gotta go so i cant be tempted and so i can free up the money to make it easier. Ill be back and savage on power next time. I already have first refusal on the car with its new owner so illhave it back when the time is right.

• 4 weeks later...

Have dude yea. Was chating to bean about it the otherday :( and cheers si. These things all have to come to and end one day. Not the end i planned but needs must. Ill still be very much active on ukso its my fav forum. And will always be at club/show events with the forum still. I've been a starlet nut for 7 years now so im not going to leave the scene just wont own one for the next few years.

Haha after all the shit you gave me for breaking mine!!

Your a fuckwit short man!!!!

hahaha

poor Shorty getting load of grief!

Buy your self a nice place mate with a good garage then when you've got some free cash get something in the garage to play with. i did this and now ive got 5 cars and no time to fix them lol.