Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol not again!! Gonna make sure shes 100% before mapping not having a repeat of the v lol no big boostleaks this time round ;) ill get jd's to map her me thinks :D still lookin for around 300 again id say.

Was great to finaly catch up john :) i was quite hung over tbh so appolagese for not being very chatty lol. its marc's old clutch with a full rebuild kit in. then i have a spare i bough recently for the bearing lol so have another 300/500 mile old set of clutch discs just incase lol.

Grant i dont doubt you would aswell!!

Defo up for that jay. wont take me long now ;)

Lol yea i know roughly lol. turbo kit, blitz leads n dizzy, inlet setup and gaskets for inlet and exhuast are all at yours. rest is at mine :) just got in from work so off out to spend a spare half hour or so doing some bits. every little helps n all that :)

Cheers marc and yea man its a sic clutch! one of my fav mods tbh.

What bearing you need charlie? If its oem I've a few knocking about. i can post you the better one of the bunch if it helps ;)

Edited by shorty
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit more progress :) starting to look alot more like a starlet again now

2012-06-04141139.jpg

also im know how much I've championed the levin 2pots as being more than enough power wich tbh i still belive but............

I couldnt say no :(

_KGrHqJ_h4E-byvCz4dBPqRWOpe9_60_12.jpg

or to this

084.jpg

so now have a JAM frp bonnet and Endless outlaw 4pot big brake kit waiting to be collected. Just need to bang the inlet on once its modded and alter the wiring on the loom to run the mr2 tps on the oem ecu then she will be running!! After that its just exhuast and alot of wiring in bits and bobs!!! More to come very soon!!