Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not 100% sure tbh, I've got a basicaly brand new dastek sat here but wouldnt go back to the shit people who mapped the v, but idealy im going to prob go to jdmodified in basingstoke and get an aem piggy or aem standalone fitted and mapped. What management you going for? You staying ct9 or planing more?

haha nice discussion going on :) about the 4paw is more planted cause the weight. Experienced only under-steer when testing tru corners and round abouts. Mine is stock to at the mom same as this one ;) also my rear end changed to. Got some nice white wheels lying around. def wanna some coilies to and then test it a little furter.

i love in comparison only with the 85 you can step on it before the corner :o when stock :)

haha nice discussion going on ;) about the 4paw is more planted cause the weight. Experienced only under-steer when testing tru corners and round abouts. Mine is stock to at the mom same as this one :o also my rear end changed to. Got some nice white wheels lying around. def wanna some coilies to and then test it a little furter.

i love in comparison only with the 85 you can step on it before the corner :) when stock :)

its not stock dude :o when i had it i got zoom lowering springs from japan for it which stiffened up the ride aswell as lowering it about 10mm if that. But it can push on but just depends how you took the bend.

Looks perfect for what im after!! Good man marc :) your a legend. Ill pop over as discused on the txt :)

And @ mikep82 - its down to good tyres too bud, i run 195/50/15 yokohama prada spec 2's and and 205/50/15 yokohama a048's in the realy dry weather. The zoom springs stiffen the car alot I've only experianced under steer in the wet or when taking a coner far to tight, dont drive it like a front wheel drive, take the corner wider and throtle through it, they realy do grip!! And its not the lack of weight that helps, the 85 is very light compared to my glanza.

somethings come up so no fest for me :) is not even car related wich makes it uber gay! second ep event ill be missing in a matter of moths! fml! just isnt fair sometimes :) im 100% attending the next big ep event no matter what!

its not stock dude :lol: when i had it i got zoom lowering springs from japan for it which stiffened up the ride aswell as lowering it about 10mm if that. But it can push on but just depends how you took the bend.

No i mean when stock you can push it already tru the corners, but my project going on tonight so i fitted some koukie rear lights and new hatch.

Just need a standard gen2 front and rear bumper for stock looks, also decided whan color it would be.

Tonight i gonna sand 2 wheels and test spray them in the color scheme.

Post up some pics in my topic later on.

GL with yours

haha im thinking so :lol: gonna chuck the cage from the v in it as no one wants to buy it and order up my four mudflaps too. plus get the volks refurbed as they are sooooooo light haha. then custom system then turbo baby!!!!

Well not much to report atm, waiting on more details about my coilovers and have now got mintex brake shoes sat waiting to go on, looking at the brembo drums too but not sure there is much point in going for them so need to research a bit more, and now looking at putting a twin pot kit up front, then when all that is sorted she is off to jd modified for a custom exhuast and undersealing then, off we go to he land of boost! Vf24 take two lol no measing about this time though as again the boys at jd modified will prob be fitting the aem standalone to the car and mapping her up so fingers crossed for the majic 300+!!

Oh and fair play to tyrone for sorting me out with a mk1 gt parcel shelf for a supurb price! :) will go perfect with the mk1 bumper and gt oem external plastics. Should look lovely and clean and sleeper like when shes done :D then who knows what direction she may go down???

Mate I'm in Portugal for the next three weeks and my car and toms kit is being painted whilst I'm away, u can just have that bumper and stuff when u pick up the Orc release bearing I dont want anything for it other than a beer or two at jae and i need the space

cheers james :D and aye grant, ROUNDABOUTS!! lol

well lads a small updae in the life of the 85, looks like BC will NOT be making my coilovers due to the fact they will not budge atal on price! the rrrp is £699 on their site and yet nick at tuning developmens sells them for £552 and they refused to price match and tbh im not wiling to spend £699 on untested coilovers as theirs a fair chace they wont reach the desiered ride hieght ect on the first design. ah well got to love big multi million pound companys lol never mind meister it is then :)

cheers james :( and aye grant, ROUNDABOUTS!! lol

well lads a small updae in the life of the 85, looks like BC will NOT be making my coilovers due to the fact they will not budge atal on price! the rrrp is £699 on their site and yet nick at tuning developmens sells them for £552 and they refused to price match and tbh im not wiling to spend £699 on untested coilovers as theirs a fair chace they wont reach the desiered ride hieght ect on the first design. ah well got to love big multi million pound companys lol never mind meister it is then :(

i had this dilemma but the miesters are the dogs dangles in my opinion mate. im sure nick at TD will vouch for them being good aswell. plus they are custom built for the 4 paw starlets. cracking coilovers. really firm without being too harsh.

got a 85 grill for spare soon...

I like that these guys got some weird brand springs and they already do drifting in the wet.

And the sound of a 4age 20v blacktop :) could it be done? realy love to leave the 85 NA.

i think it does not fit the tranfer case...