Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grill isnt my cuppa any how due to the gt badge :) im not a gt rep im a starlet s soon to be turbo converted lol.

@mike, i dont see why the 4age blacktop wont go considering theres a gt with a steel wide arch rally body and a black uk spec ep91 sr with a 4age in too, so i dont see why you couldnt adapt it to the 85 :( one of my friends is adament that he could fit an ej20 and running gear with a bit well a lot of fab work :) anthing is possable just depends how deep your pockets are bud.

• 2 weeks later...

i know, im actualy in love with them!!

sneak peak at the volk work GR-N's

DSC00182-1.jpg

and one mocked up, not bolted them together yet as i need a few new bolts and im anal and want the proper RAYS ones as they have the logo stamped on lol

DSC00184.jpg

they are stupid stupid light!! they where origonaly going on the v but after sitting for almost a year i finaly got them refurbed and now the 85 gets to wear them instead.

cheers guys, not yet ed :) need to track a loom down tbh gotta sort a custom exhuast first mind as im done with front exits lol far too loud in my old age haha, will defo have the RAY's on by jae and would like to be on coilovers by then but doubt that atm as trying to save for a house :o and anytime amjad just drop me a txt bud.

i need:

gt engine loom

gt oem ecu

coilovers

twinpot kit

custom exhuast

tims guages

and then need to fit:

ferodo race shoes

big spec forged engine

vf24 external gated turbo kit

powder coated black custom fmic kit

alloy civic rad

walbro fuel pump

roose hose kit

polybushed wishbones

antilift kit

mk1 gt front bumper

gt side panels (with gt logos removed)

gt rear bumper

and then plan the ecu options as i still have a brand new dastek sat here but thinking standalone mapped by the awesome lads at JD modified (builders of jasons buggy and jayep91's mental V)

then shes basicaly done, dont want an ott exterior and quite like the sleeper/old skool look :p

well went and saw marc last night and also ian (silversurfer) so now have a mk1 front bumper and a mk2 meshed gt grill also thanks to my main man turbo grant, full gt lower panels and two newly painted mk1 (light weight) gt doors :) just a bit gutted to discover the square lights are bigger on a gt than an ep85 :D i realy dont want a gt bonnet but will have to see what i can bodge i mean make up lol. watch this space for an update on the mountain goats new body :D

im thinkin i might just see what it fits like when the mk1 bumper is on tbh, may just have to sell on the grill and cut up and mesh my grill :D the bonnet doest line up to the mk2 grill so if i change lights i need to change bonnet :)

mouldings off the bottom of the doors, side sill/skirts, arch moulds front and rear, front and rear bumpers are wider too to meet the arch moulds.

also turns out the shapes off the grills is also totaly different so balls to it im gonna have to use a gt bonnet now :D got some ideas though :D