Josheyboy's GT 14/07/12 Farewell :(

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRD springs people :) and going for 195/50/15 so not strech but just a nice fitment :)

as you said it looks out of place but when its all in there the bay will be mint :)

UPDATEEEE!

I've fitted my blitz access ecu today and set the boost to 1bar ;) its sooooo fast!

0.5 bar wich I've been running for over 6 months now is nothing compared to 1bar!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE BOOST!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee...... Nice :)

Edited by Glanza_cl

cheers guys :) she is almost there!

bumper , skirts , wheels will be painted this month ,

tyres and accessories like race spec fittings and new catch can , heat shield will and all the shiney bits i have to go in the bay !

since I've put the ecu on it sounds silly but it feels more powerful every time i drive it! its scary!

thanks for the comments though guys appreciate it :)

Man, that bumper looks to have had a tough life. I hope you didn't pay much for it, otherwise you'd have been better off buying one of my reps.

yup i got ripped off.. when i bought it and had a look at it all the imperfections were hidden under tonnes of what looked like it "brushed on primer" it was terrible, i think I've done a really good job of bringing a genuine bumper back from the dead though! its not perfect. it never will be. but at the end of the day im happy with it and I've learnt so much doing it :)

• 3 weeks later...

rite... about time i bumped this up!

work on the bumper is still a working progress! ill be buying the paint for it later on today :) just needs flatting down and a few more spots of filler and we are away!

just ordered some new tyres for the new wheels so they will be on soon :) i went for prada spec 2s just because they look sooo dam sexy!

not long till everything should be on! just in time for the RR day and memorial meet coming up next month ;)