Josheyboy's GT 14/07/12 Farewell :(

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate does vinyle work and I've helped him a few times and everyone I've seen has had slight bubbles in it here and there mate so don't stress thy normal come out after a week or so cuz of the heat etc mine was well bubbled when he first did mine but after a week or so was flat as a pancake and I like it with a white scoop lol but thats just me

FPR! thanks to ollie :) need to get some hoses and need some info on fitting it as i haven't a clue how to set it up!

But as soon as its all up and running its back to the rolling road to see if its helped :)

1baf9356.jpg

I too have no idea what so ever how to plump these in!!. Will be looking out to see what difference it makes!!

Car is looking schweeeet by the way!!!

Love white ep82's! Looking good. A lot of work gone into it so far can't wait to see more. What other plans you got?

thanks mate :)

just getting the bay as mint as possible and take good care of her from now on :) maybe a few little additions like c pillar bar and maybe a livesports wing ;)

Right!

lots of overdue updates!

as some of you know the wheels i have on rub and cut into the tyres. after talks with lew777 who has the same wheels as me he told me he has BC coilovers and has no problems. so after thinking weather to get a panhard rod or not i saw a set of BC coilovers pop up for sale and bit the bullet and bought them!

i fitted them last week and after setting them up right i can now confirm the rubbing has stopped! it slightly catches when i go over a big bump but only slightly so i am one happy chappy :)

another thing i have done is changed my inlet manifold for a mirror polished one :) heres some photos how i got on!

c73d7192.jpg

While it was off decided to give the firewall a good clean as it was so dirty!

5e1d1fee.jpg

heres the finished product showing off my new strut brace aswell!

5f0c7e0d.jpg

You can see my smoothed fuel rail :) i did a wire tuck at the same time to show it off abit :)

as some of you know i had some breathing issues and condensation in the catch can and the lines and this is because of the short journeys i do

so the race spec cover and catch can setup wasnt ideal for me so it had to be sold :( i will be getting my standard rocker cover polished up though!

while doing all this i gave the car a nice service with some good oil, new spark plugs and oil filter :)

heres some more bits that came today !

12f9ae6b.jpg

nice shiny new oil cap! magnetic sump plug :)

and the fuel hose to plumb my RRFPR in!

once i have it all up and running i will get it booked in at my local Rolling Road and get it set up properly and see what she makes :)

enjoy reading this long update!

cheers!