Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Fitted my freebie that I won at JAE hks evc 6 I love it it's awesome cars feels much better with this boost controller

null_zps299896e7.jpg

Sorted a new boost gauge aswell

null_zps8ed9649e.png

In other news I hit my splitter on a curb the other day which made me :(

null_zps98addd5d.jpg

It's gets worse being a bit tired just now I managed to do the same thing with my splitter again now I'm super :( the filler is going to have to come out and get it resprayed.

null_zps5cf27899.jpg

null_zps35c9770f.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter

so now my daughter is here now I'm on the look out for some new coilovers as the D2s are far to stiff and one is leaking. What would every one recommend that aren't a harsh ride. But can also be set quite hard when baby isn't in the car i will be buying brand new when i have the funds.

so now my daughter is here now I'm on the look out for some new coilovers as the D2s are far to stiff and one is leaking. What would every one recommend that aren't a harsh ride. But can also be set quite hard when baby isn't in the car i will be buying brand new when i have the funds.

Meisters.... without a doubt...

Get in on the group buy!

• 3 weeks later...

Coilover has well and truly gone now :( knocking its tits off boo bc's after crimbo.

Fitted a new lambda sensor yesterday to try cure my slight hesation between 2k and3k still to drive it yet to see if it's gone

AE1B5262-7867-41C6-A153-DBA6ABC74E51-860 cars taken a back seat for the moment as I'm flat out with baby Hollie the little monkey a month old already time is flying :D

• 2 weeks later...

So it's winter time going to hopefully do a few things to the v over the winter months.

1: Remove front splitter repair and re-paint.

2: Remove rear splitter repair and re-paint.

3: Wait for new side skirts to arrive prep paint & fit don't want to tigger seal them on so ill have to find a different way of mounting them. Would also like to strengthen them aswell some how.

4: repair & re-paint my other rear bumper.

5: purchase Bc coilovers with custom softer springs so child friendly Glanza.

6: underseal whole of car.

7: get new inter cooler piping made mine is tired been rubbing on a few things.

8: paint power steering pump and any thing that needs sprucing up in the bay.

9: get new valves & tires for my racing harts.

10: purchase boss kit & horn button to fit new steering wheel I've had for months also fit resister so airbag light still works.

Didn't realise I wanted to do so much till I just wrote out this list lol going to be a challenge as I will have to do this while looking after my little one and working 7 days a week for the next 5weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V