Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice mate, i have the same fuel rail on my race car. although mines gold anodized!!

I do like it may polish it right up.

Ordered up a load of an fittings and braided line to make new lines from my fuel pressure regulator to the new fuel rail. Im going to attempt to make an an6 oil feed. Will see how that goes would love to make one for the return but would be a pain in the ass to do.

Edited by akyakapotter

Decided to get some tools today to make my like easier. DSC_0202.jpg

Decided to replace my Cambelt tensioner and idler pully today was by far the easiest cam belt I've ever done.

DSC_0204.jpg

Did make one boo boo when taking the pully off wound the bolts from the pully remover in to far and bent the Cambelt guard type thing will have to get my hammer out and straighten it out

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter

Investigated the weep of oil at the rear of the forged engine turns out its the sump sealant so not as bad as i thought. tried to trim my catch tank lines what a mess that turned out to be couldn't cut the braided line with out it fraying need to think of a way of doing it so its a clean cut. so I'm currently using hose pipe till i can sort it out haha.

DSC_0211.jpg

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V