Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And today this happened few teething problems that need to be addressed and one major one but more on that after its been sorted out. Big big thanks to Glanza-Ben massive legend with out you this wouldn't have happend.

DSC_0234_1.jpg

DSC_0236_1.jpg

DSC_0238_1.jpg

http://youtu.be/xlB0n6sDLj0

Edited by akyakapotter

Have had a problem with the timing since I put the engine in I set it a tooth out god knows how I mannaged that. Sorted that out today. Still waiting on my other problem to be sorted news on that as I get it. Need to address the abs delete kit as it weeps fluid from the fittings meaning I have next to no brakes. I'll take a trip to hel as they are only up the road from me 5min drive they are the ones who made the kit after all.

Edited by akyakapotter
  • 3 weeks later...

i would cable ties or clips on the wastegate hoses, seen too many pop off and blow up engines.

looking nice, that manifold is a peice of art 8)

I'm not boosting at all at the monent as it's not been remapped yet I will get round to putting some ties on the vac lines before its mapped :)

I love the manifold it's amazing

So dropped my car off at tuning developments yesterday. It's having a few things sorted.

Spec unsprung 6 puk clutch & lightweight flywheel fitted.

While the gearbox is out of the car I'm having an quaife atb lsd fitted it made sense to do it now.

Also having a set of ksports fitted.

It's being mapped while it's there aswell

And finly a fresh mot I can't wait for it to be finished. :)

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V