Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky with the exhaust. But great to see yet another EP being used properly on track :)

Heard exceedingly positive feedback on the NS2Rs (I have a pair to go on my car very soon)!

Its ok mate I'll get it sorted yeah can't wait to go out again at jf2 and give my daily death lol I've been instructed to get an oil cooler before then so that's on the cards aswell tyres im torn between ns2r ad08 & federal 595s :)

Edited by akyakapotter

Exhaust got welded up yesterday not the most preety weld but it will do was mig welded so see if it lasts but for free you can't complain. Once I get paid I'll get myself a bolt in flexie and replace that with the under car decat section. :)

DSC_0472.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter

Think I've broken my gear box makes a horrid drone / rattle sound when driving in any gear come out of gear and coast along and it's not as bad suspect the input shaft bearing has decied not to want to do its job any more car still drives 100% spot on every gear is perfect still apart from this noise :(

Just a quick update car is off to td in a week or so to be sorted out another few weeks without it but I will build a high hp car so got to expect teething problems :)

I feel your pain feller high hp builds take time mine taken over 3 years but ever so close now but keep hitting unexpected issues like having to have my turbo rotated bk so it can go as top mount lol.

that exhaust repair looks like a really good job to me. someone has taken there time with that. Shame about the gearbox mate your not having much luck atm!

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V