Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

So got the gauges plumbed in and finly got the oil cooler plumbed in. Had a few issues first one couldn't get any oil pressure :( swapped the feeds round and bingo oil pressure. Then the an fittings decied they didn't want to seal bit of tweaking and they are sorted now. bring on japfest 2 can't wait now.

post-8483-0-89166900-1439240101_thumb.jp

post-8483-0-27319600-1439240119_thumb.jp

post-8483-0-25305800-1439240140_thumb.jp

post-8483-0-52958800-1439240157_thumb.jp

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the problems youve been having your a braver man than me to start playing round with the oil system! looking smart mate is that the normal oil pressure sensor for those gauges? fits in nicely to the housing

with all the problems youve been having your a braver man than me to start playing round with the oil system! looking smart mate is that the normal oil pressure sensor for those gauges? fits in nicely to the housing

Had to get a cooler to take it on track the way I see if it it's going to die why not do it on track lol. it's the sensor than came with it with an adapter to fit into the stock housing fits spot on with a hole drilled in the pas bracket.

ahh thats smart need to track one down i tryed to find one ages ago and couldnt. ive not got the stock pas anymore so loads of space down there! have a sandwhich plate but it makes my oil filter and air filter bit to close. where does the temp one go?

ahh thats smart need to track one down i tryed to find one ages ago and couldnt. ive not got the stock pas anymore so loads of space down there! have a sandwhich plate but it makes my oil filter and air filter bit to close.

where does the temp one go?

That is the temp I have the presure one on a t piece in the original location I will show you on Sunday :)

Took the car out at Rockingham almost binned it so glad I have ksports or I would have Been in the gravel lol got the full video but I have nothing to edit it with :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQEItGgu5g&feature=youtu.be

Not sure why it's just linkng links and not showing the video :/

Edited by TrisK
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V