Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

Thanks dude alot of stress building it. Dropped my spanner doing the alt belt as it was slipping and have found its leaking oil again so 95% sure it's crank seal again stupid starlet. I may get some fogs soon I'll see if I can afford it.

What isit with you and that crank seal? Never ending love story between you two!

James

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the crank seal has gone on mine, turns out it was the rocker cover, where the cam cover hides it and the timing belt has spayed it everywhere.

car looks great man. looks so much better with the new lights.

i thought the crank seal has gone on mine, turns out it was the rocker cover, where the cam cover hides it and the timing belt has spayed it everywhere.

car looks great man. looks so much better with the new lights.

Thanks bud it's gearbox side I'll check it when the weather is better and I can get under it.

Took the Glanza to work today for it weekly use its been pissing me off again with its leaky crank seal or leaky sump again :( but when I take a picture of it like the one below all the problems I have with it go away and I love it again the spool of the turbo the chatter flames out the exhaust makes me smile every time.

post-8483-0-84142100-1450635019_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

Got a garage for the glanza to keep it away from the elements when I'm not driving it. Bastard leaks from the roof and the very edge of the roof and the side becase of a hole. So I have had to get a cover for the car lol turns out the leak in the roof should have been fixed in 2013 and the hole in the side fixed in 2014 as well as that an aspestos check done December 2015 before I rented it which wasn't done so I shouldn't have been rented it :( stupid council.

post-8483-0-23453400-1452939692_thumb.jp

Lookong well ive a jam front lip for mine look wild low dunnonif itl last long lol

Be fine if you put loads of bolts holding it on I have about 20 - 25 on mine I used to be alot lower hand hit the floor alot with mine it cracked but has never snapped :)

Edited by akyakapotter
  • 2 weeks later...

Well had some time yesterday while sat at work. Started making my plans for 2016 safe to say its a fair bit. Considering I said after the last lot I was leaving it alone for a while lmao.

Custom 3inch exhaust system with removable cat for mot time made by RW developments.

3inch down pipe to suite exhaust.

RW baffled sump.

Wolf v550 ECU.

TD inlet manifold.

Full 7 point roll cage.

Bodywork sorted out.

Decent tyres most likely Yokohama Ad08r the Toyo proxies TR1s suck balls at my power and are just plain dangerous if the road is a little wet.

Best start saving my £££s

Edited by akyakapotter

Well had some time yesterday while sat at work. Started making my plans for 2016 safe to say its a fair bit. Considering I said after the last lot I was leaving it alone for a while lmao.

Custom 3inch exhaust system with removable cat for mot time made by RW developments.

3inch down pipe to suite exhaust.

RW baffled sump.

Wolf v550 ECU.

TD inlet manifold.

Full 7 point roll cage.

Bodywork sorted out.

Decent tyres most likely Yokohama Ad08r the Toyo proxies TR1s suck balls at my power and are just plain dangerous if the road is a little wet.

Best start saving my £££s

What a nice little list you gave going there mate!

Love to see you always making some sort of progress with this car, and I'm glad you have plans for it over 2016! Anything I can do to help; holla me mate!

What a nice little list you gave going there mate!

Love to see you always making some sort of progress with this car, and I'm glad you have plans for it over 2016! Anything I can do to help; holla me mate!

Thanks dude looks like I'll be putting another 4k - 5k into it haha not that it bothers me I do it becase I want to not fussed how much it's worth :)

Been down to my garage today to take pictures of the problem with it for the council and saw that my paint work has gone funny on my passenger door. :( I now need 2 new doors ffs. It's like I have brail wrighting on there lol. Here is a pic dunno if you can make it out though not happy :(

post-8483-0-30707000-1454175274_thumb.jp

Edited by akyakapotter

Been down to my garage today to take pictures of the problem with it for the council and saw that my paint work has gone funny on my passenger door. :( I now need 2 new doors ffs. It's like I have brail wrighting on there lol. Here is a pic dunno if you can make it out though not happy :(

tmp_19104-DSC_14021746548922.JPG

U haven't by any chance used a car cover isn't it for first time ?

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V