Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Facebook pages are full of dicks there may be some sound lads on there but I will still never buy off there to be honest I'm most probly going to order the 8 point from rhd. If glanza-bens bloke dosent reply soon. On another note the c**t wouldn't start again just now time for a new battery again lol

Edited by akyakapotter

Yep Facebook pages are full of dicks there may be some sound lads on there but I will still never buy off there to be honest I'm most probly going to order the 8 point from rhd. If glanza-bens bloke dosent reply soon. On another note the c**t wouldn't start again just now time for a new battery again lol

I just had to order a new battery aswell lol another bastard. At least from RHD you get the full shabang go for it!

For anyone that can watch 4k content just testing my new phone out I love it. Will have to watch it on the desktop version as the app only goes up to 1080p not 4k which is annoying lol

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEr_OfMeGHQ

Edited by akyakapotter

many JDM points not sure if many run the 8point cusco cage so ordered that one bet it has my pants down on the import tax haha :D

We need our own ukso JDM immigrant team as they get in for freee :) I'm sure it will be worth it! Plastics and carpets out galore!

I'm preparation for when the cage arrives I've binned off the pillar pod and gauges (will be for sale) and replaced it the oil pressure for an Stri one and moved it to the dash also moved the boost controller. Have also got a new battery now it starts every time. Renewed my insurance yesterday another year with green light :)
post-8483-0-74584900-1500099799_thumb.jp

post-8483-0-27542300-1500099858_thumb.jp

Edited by akyakapotter
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V