Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

I rented a garage out off the council, didn't use it for 6 months and when it came to me wanting to use it some fucker had there car in it, and to top it off this guy stormed over and said what do you think you are doing, thinging I'm knicking his car lol told him to fuck off your using my garage anyway it nearly got into a scrap lol, never again will I rent a garage.

Hope the council pay for the damage, it's odd how this has happened, was it a breathable cover, I have used car covers outside but not in a garage.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It said it was on the box some one using your garage lol. In the middle of putting a complaint in at the moment I no full well they won't pay for the damage to the car :(

I had same issue as u ... I had a car cover on and it was a breathable one but it was damp inside causing my bumpers to crack and blister up

I cant see you needing new doors matey, too me it looks like a reaction like the solventd popped from there being too much product or what ever on thr door and over time the solvents trying to escape to the surface.

Been told by my mate who is a painter it will need need a back to bare metal respray probly less money to get new doors as drives is dented anyway :(

Yeah it will need buzzing back cant he sort you mates rates???

• 2 weeks later...

What size wheels you running with your k sports

um pass i have to run 20mm spacers and they just fit i mean i couldnt get a rizla paper inbetween they are 15 x 6.5 not sure on off set or et i will let you no when i get a chance to whip a wheel off :)

Edited by akyakapotter
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V