Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not doing it I don't have the time its going to a garage for them to do it really anoying as I just spent the best part of a grand having a diff fitted :(

So let's get this straight, you paid td to split your completely fine gearbox inspect it and change the diff. Then it failed ? If so its their issue is be up there like a rocket asking what they did

Car is being picked up to be recoverd up to td tomorrow to get the box back out and find whats gone wrong. I have removed my splitter side skirts and rear bumper so it can get on the recovery truck and tds ramp eaiser. I don't like the look of the car now.

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0516.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter

So let's get this straight, you paid td to split your completely fine gearbox inspect it and change the diff. Then it failed ? If so its their issue is be up there like a rocket asking what they did

Could of caused it, but at the same time it was running no power before it was split? Its now running nearly 300..could also be the issue lol.

Sorry to hear about the problems your having with the gearbox mate, fingers crossed it's just something small and cheap to repair!

Oh and great result on the mapping aswell, will be fitting my TD300 Billet TD04 this weekend then mapping on the 4th! I'd be happy with anything close to 300hp :)

Hey mate sorry if I'm wrong here but if td recently did work on your gearbox and it's broken how come your covering the cost of repairs? Sorry if I missed this else where I'm just curious is all. Glad it's sorted for you mate nothing worse when you have to fork out for repairs on your car lol

Untill something else breaks again within weeks no dought lol

Chin up man.... grab a cheap daily and get a limited mileage policy on your Glanza :D

Dont break this before you have had chance to enjoy it as your regret it !

James

Chin up mate! These are the joys of power hunting! Stuff goes wrong!

It doesn't matter what car you do these power gains too, you will always gets teething problems!

Stick at it, everything will be alright in the end! :)

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V