Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

How does it run on the FCC and rrfpr?

it runs fine on the fcc and rrfpr to be fair so its gonna be awesome when its mapped

vids neeeded :D ps. u can change your sig now

ill get some vids when i have the time im working all weekend now :( ill change my sig right now lol ( wouldnt let me change it dam )

Edited by akyakapotter
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I've finly done it I booked into tuning devlopments on the 2nd of Augest to have an emanage blue fitted and mapped whoop whoop :D only a 230ish mile trip up there going to be so worth it though.

Deffo worth it matey

So went to get some new braided fuel lines made up for the sytec rrfpr and swap the gauge to the front and this happened so that's £90 down the drain bit pissed off so rocking the standard set up again till im up at tuning devlopments

22e7cbfb.jpg

So to make my self feel a bit better me and the step dad gave it a wash and wax and put my zisco stickers on the side skirts

062737dc.jpg

That's the thing mate I didn't over tighten it I could have understood it happening if I was hanging off the spanner it was put in and nipped up if it didn't leak Id have left it but it pissed out faster than filling the thing up at the pump lol I got it off eBay from a tuning company I have emailed them I'll see the out come.

Edited by akyakapotter

if its ebay normaly pretty good chance of them sorting out a replacement or you if not id argu it via paypal as i dont see a proper sytec product being that easy to brake they normaly have a good name around them

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V