Right. New turbos paid for :s should get it back tomorrow :) Then if the other bits turn up before the weekend I should have it running next week. Got Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off next week. So lots of hours to spend getting the car ready to drive :)

Yippee!!

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When jayep91 had the turbo. Was all arranged to buy the kit off him at a verry good price. But a week or so before I was due to pay for it the chra came loose from the exhaust housing. So I still brought the kit at a reduced price. Sent the turbo to Owen developments a couple of weeks ago. There report said turbine wheel seriously worn and compressor wheel worn. So I've got a new HTA GT3582R in the post :)

When jayep91 had the turbo. Was all arranged to buy the kit off him at a verry good price. But a week or so before I was due to pay for it the chra came loose from the exhaust housing. So I still brought the kit at a reduced price. Sent the turbo to Owen developments a couple of weeks ago. There report said turbine wheel seriously worn and compressor wheel worn. So I've got a new HTA GT3582R in the post :)

GT3582 :-o 500bhp++++?????

Oooosssshhh. Get a pic of it on the engine!

I hope your block has some beefy studs to hold the head on lol. Or that turbo will have it off lol

Edited by Bean

Oooosssshhh. Get a pic of it on the engine!

I hope your block has some beefy studs to hold the head on lol. Or that turbo will have it off lol

Arp 4a-ge studs baby. Will be cracking on with mine soon as I've welded a hks dv flange on for mate

Proper job! I got one off ebay and got a local guy to weld it on and it was a shit job tbh. I dont know if It was due to crappy alloy or him not having the tig set right. I had the dremmel the fitting to get the bov to sit flush in it.

Im thinking of cutting it out and re doing it some time.