PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

He helped me and a few lads strip a gt and we almost dropped the engine out before he got the washer bottle off. He's not the fastest :p

It's pretty close to being done I dropped off a few bits he needed and there all fitted so mainly just tidy up work and an mot

He helped me and a few lads strip a gt and we almost dropped the engine out before he got the washer bottle off. He's not the fastest :p

It's pretty close to being done I dropped off a few bits he needed and there all fitted so mainly just tidy up work and an mot

Cant remember if he actually got that washer bottle off in the end did he haha ? Will be funny when he sees this eventually.

Horn and something else need sorting. Plus the front end needed bolting on when i last saw it.

Horn & rear fog, spray / bolt on some body parts and i think thats it he says.

• 1 month later...

Ohh ok fella how come he isn't on here lol ? I just bought that white sportiff with conversion which was for sale on here did you see it ? Got it home an I fixed within few hours :D weren't running properly lad done the complete conversion an couldn't get it to go so sold it to me